CHAPTER FIVE.

Thawne's POV.

My brother is alive. That mother fucker wouldn't just die. He never could do anything right. I'm not going to leave him alone doing god knows what. I'll hunt that fucker down and put a bullet in his skull.

After Colors asked me for a favour, I never would have imagined that it would lead me to the shocking revelation. Albertsons. His name was like a curse. Hunting.

But Colors asked me for my help in tracking down my brother. I win both ways. I could feel the excitement that was brewing at the bottom of my stomach and at the thought of what this favour would cost her and how much it would favour me.

I looked at the pink haired girl that sat opposite me nervously sipping her cup of coffee.  Some how I liked the fact that I could get that reaction from her because I knew for a fact that no one can make color nervous... Well except me. Discovered that satisfying situation years ago, and that'll explain the reason she avoids or rather dislikes me but I dislike her too... I think.

"Why did you change your mind?"

"What do you mean?" I feigned ignorance, something I know gets on her nerves.

"That's it." She slammed her cup on the table. "I'm leaving. I'm can't deal with you, not while I'm dealing with a terrible hangover." She stood up from her seat and walked away.

I followed behind her before pulling her by her arm, her back pulled into my chest.

"Let me give you a ride." My voice was low because of how close we were.

I could feel her still against me and I could feel a slight tremble before she jacked her arm from mine sending me a hard glare.

"I'm fine on my own."

Always so hot headed.

"Are you sure you don't want my help colors? Are you sure you can find Albert without me?"

That seemed to stop her in her tracks as she turned back to me with a look of frustration in her eyes of me getting the upper hand.

"Let's talk somewhere more comfortable." I proposed with a satisfied smile on my face. It was so easy to get her worked up. It was fun.

-
-
-

HANNAH'S POV

I asked for his help, this is on me.

The elevator dinged open revealing a very luxurious sitting room. Well this beat my hotel room hands down.

"You are renting a penthouse ?" I asked in disbelief.

"No. I own it."

Of course. Smug bastard.

He pressed a button on a small remote like device. The blind slowly parted revealing a floor length window that took a whole wall and had behind it a beautiful view.

I was so engrossed in the view I didn't know when Thawne left me alone. His jacket was already off exposing the v neck shirt underneath with the long sleeves rolled to his elbows. The shirt defined every piece of muscles and abs... Oh goodness abs. I have a soft spot for those.

Thawne was one hot piece. That bastard. Gah... I hate him.

He extended a cup to me. I raised my brows at him looking at the cup filled with the colored liquid. I am sure it isn't alcohol.

"Honey water. For your hangover." He answered the question in my mind.

My eyes slightly widen at his words as I looked by down at the cup and silently took it from his hands.

Wait... Thawne's helping with my Hangover. Feels like a fucking trap.
I eyed the cup with suspicion.

"It's not poisoned." I could hear the anger in his voice.

"Well. Thank you." I
I said with an eye roll. If Thawne wanted to kill me it won't be by poison. I took a sip out of the warm honey water.

"Are you agreeing to help me find Albert because I'll also be helping you,  so it's like we're helping each other. Right?"

Goodness I hope that's it.

"No." He settled in the black leather couch.

Son of a bitch.

"I'm doing you a favor here Colors." He leaned his back and rest his arm on the back of the chair making himself comfortable and somehow taking charge of the room.

"It's Hannah and if not for me you wouldn't even know that your brother is alive."

"I'd have found out about his existence sooner or later."

"But you didn't."

I was satisfied at the sight of his jaw clenching in anger.

" I can just search for him on my own, Kill him before you even get to him"

"Y-You ?"

"You have a deadline to return whatever it is Albert took, don't you"

It wasn't really a question. He knew. I know that. He could have deduced that from the fact that I had asked for his help. He knows I'm in a time crunch and that makes me desperate.

"What is it you want?" It is better to negotiate than to argue with him. It's useless to argue with Thawne.

He uncrossed his legs and stood up, walking toward me in a slow taunting pace.

"There are a lot of things I want in return colors"

I walked back to put some distance between is but he just kept following me.

I stopped moving and stood my ground even when it felt like my legs wanted to stop supporting me.

"What is it you want Thawne?"

A smirk marred his lips and his eyes held an evil glint.

"I'll tell you when the time is right colors but for now... You do everything that I say."

"I'm not going to do that Thawne. I'm not going to be your puppet." I refused.

"Puppet is definately a unique way to put it." He tilted his head like he was thinking.

"You Hannah. You are going to be my -" he suddenly stopped

"Your what?"

Instead of answering me he fished out a phone from his pocket and walked away.
I'm in bigger trouble right now. Aren't I ?