CHAPTER THREE.

Puerto Rico has some very fine men. Fine men indeed and this club was full of them. I've had  a number of them coming to me and I'd have enjoyed it and took it all in if I wasn't here to find someone, which was a kick in the cooch.

You live once Hannah. Don't be a party pooper and have fun. Just don't drink much and pay attention.

I advised myself. Now thirty minutes later, I am half way through my fourth drink and grinding against a very very hot guy. My eyes widen as I caught sight of someone.

I'm hallucinating now.

I felt a wet lips on my neck as the puerto rican gripped my ass giving it a tight squeeze. I shook the thought of a certain person away from my mind and dig my fingers into the guy's short thick hair.

The guy had a great body. Obviously worked out and I could feel his hard rock abs underneath his very tight black shirt. Before I knew it, the hottie slammed his lips against mine drawing me closer to him like I was oxygen.

I tend to get that reaction from guys.

He fisted his hands into my dark long wig, pulling my hair closer. I ran my fingers from his hair to the tap of his neck, slowly tracing his flesh with my finger. I felt him shiver against me, his kiss getting faster and more urgent.

I smiled against his lips. I knew his reaction towards me, the reaction I could command. It was thrilling to know you had the power to make a guy's knees go weak. I could feel his hard on against my stomach.

My body stilled as the side of my eyes caught the blue eyes of a certain person among the sea of grinding people. His lips rose up in a smirk and he raised his half filled glass of whiskey at me.

Immediately I pulled away from the hottie walking the direction I saw him ignoring the calls from the already hard hottie behind me. But when I got there he was gone, I looked around and pushed through the sweaty bodies but he was gone.

What the hell was Thawne doing in Puerto Rico?

Or was my mind playing with me?

-
-
-
-

Short chapter alert🚨🚨🚨

Hope you enjoy this chapter and if you did.

Vote👍
Comment🤳✍️
And follow me 🏃🏃🚶🚶🤩😍