𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩

Song: I don't know I can't think of one- i'll update this with a song later :/

I quietly slipped back into my room last night, grabbing a plate of food so I wouldn't go hungry.

Right now, I had no one on my side. Raven probably wouldn't talk to me. I was fighting with my mentors and the people that can help me stay alive. I had to get my crap together.

I got up, put on the training outfit and did my hair. I was actually looking forward to training today. It would get my mind off things, and maybe, just maybe. I would find out Katniss' secret. She was always so calm. I really don't know if she even had a secret, it's just what the careers are talking about.

I walked out to breakfast, Raven was already there. I knew he needed to say something to me, but I wasn't gonna hear any of it. I was honestly done with him.

When the victors choose who will volunteer for the games, two things usually happen. They have one really good person, that they are wanting to win. Then, they choose the best 18yr, they don't care about them. They just need that one really good person. Then, they have two really good people or two really bad people. It really just depends on the timing of everything.

When the decided who would go to these games, I have a feeling they didn't really care about Raven, they had their eye on me. Yes I know I sound like a pick me and a narcissist. But Raven just, well, isn't that good. I mean he's like a random 18yr that had no special talents.

Whatever the victors we're thinking, I had to say something to him. "Hey Raven, uhh sorry for blowing you off like that last night." I tell him as a grab a biscuit and put it on my plate.

"It's ok, I guess I was just shocked at what you said." He pauses for a second, "Actually, I was shocked because I've been meaning to tell you something."

I knew he was shocked when I said that to him last night, that's not new. But him needing to tell me something that I don't already know, that's new.

Raven looks at the floor then at me. "I kind of have a crush on you, uhh, and Clove."

This was definitely something I didn't know, I mean I can understand him liking me, I've always seen his face around the training center, for a few years now. But Clove? He didn't even know she existed til a few days ago!

"What? You met Clove like two days ago!" I respond, not bothering to comment on the him liking me part. "I know! We just, I don't know, clicked."

"Clicked?"
"Yeah!"
"Have you ever exchanged even a single word with her?"
"Well no, but-"
"Exactly"

Raven had frustrated me on the train, he frustrated me on the roof, in the training center and now, in the living quarters. I guess Raven was just a frustrating person.

"You don't really have a crush on me, you just think that, I promise. You also don't have a crush on Clove. You don't get crushed in a day, you think she's pretty that's it. End of discussion." I stated before walking out to the elevator.

The elevator went down and we I get out, day two of training begins.