𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙫𝙚

Song: Idk I'll think of one when I update this chapter at some point

I woke up abruptly to the sound of a banging coming from Raven's room. I sighed knowing it was probably him being as clumsy as ever.

Today was the last day before going into the games and boy was I a bundle of nerves, for two reasons mainly. 

One is because of the interview today. I had no clue what to say.

Two is because well, it may very well be my last day alive. 

Who knows what could happen tomorrow, I surely didn't. I just wanted to go home, but nonetheless, I was wasting time thinking about it, I couldn't take it back now. 

I got up and went to take a shower, then got dressed. 

I came out of my room to see Raven banging around with Finnick and Annie sitting on a couch. They were rehearsing what he was gonna at the interview tonight.

Why didn't they ever tell me anything? 

I grabbed a plate and started putting food on it. Eggs, bacon, and all that good stuff. 

I sat down at the table and started eating, not bothering to listen to whatever Finnick and Annie were babbling about. I needed to focus on what I was gonna say. 

I guess I'll just wing it. I then went down to my stylist to get ready for tonight. She told me to be here early because it would take all day, and boy did it take all day. 

After hours of getting ready, I stepped into my place in line. 

Marvel

Glimmer

Cato

Clove

Raven

Then me.

I felt like I was standing in that line forever, but finally, it was my turn. 

I walked onto that stage faking my iconic smile as I waved to the crowd.

Once I sat down Ceaser Flickermann started talking. "So, Rhiannon, you are currently the favorite to win, how does that make you feel?" 

"Confident. Although going into this I knew I was going to win, knowing I'm the favorite does definitely boost my confidence." 

Good so far.

"About that 12, how did you do that? You broke a record yesterday how does that make you feel?"

"Well, I definitely didn't expect to get a 12, I knew I would either get a really high score or a really low score, I guess the odds just worked in my favor!" 

"Got any boys back home?" 

I faked a laugh

"No, not really. I'm not very boy crazy." 

"Oh, c'mon there's got to be someone!"

He was really pushing my buttons now. 

"Nope, no one." I lied, there was someone, Clove. But she wasn't a boy. 

Well, I hope you have a good rest of your night." He smiles and pats my shoulder, We stand up and he grabs my arm raising it high in the air. 

"Rhiannon Rosewell, From District 4 and the favorite to win!" 

I smiled and waved as I walked out off the stage, shoving right through Annie and Finnick. 

What I didn't know was Raven had confessed feelings for me, but I didn't bother to watch his interview, I was too focused on myself. 

The rest of the night went smoothly, but I had to take a whole lot of melatonin, and it still didn't help, so I went to the roof. And guess who was there

Clove. 

---------

A/N 

heyyyyyy guys, this chapter is super awkward help- I literally don't know how to write an interview so bear with me, well one more chapter and she's in the games and the fun part begins so yeah fun stuff coming up :)