𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣

My Songs Know What You Did In The Dark - Fall Out Boy
"I've got the scars from tomorrow and I wish you could see that you're the antidote to everything, except for me"

[⌖]

I get awoken by the sound of sawing. Looking up, I see Katniss sawing a part of a tree, with a tracker jacker hive. I run to Clove. "Get up! Get up! She's going to drop a tracker jacker nest." I whisper-shout at her.  

I look back up to see Katniss frantically sawing even harder. Seeing that Clove has grabbed her stuff, I take her hand and start running.

We don't look back, not even when we hear the screams of our allies and the buzzing of tracker jackers. 

The screaming stops and I hear a cannon go off. We slow to a walk, and I drop Clove's hand. "Who do you think it was?" She asks me "Probably Glimmer, she's the weakest. Or maybe Peeta." I answer. She nods her head in agreement. 

"Should we find everyone else again? They are our allies." Cloves says. I sigh, "We could. Or we could stick together, we have plenty of food. I'm sure we could find a cave." I suggest. "Sure, that sounds good." 

[⌖]

About thirty minutes later we stumble on a cave. "Let's stop here," I say as Clove agrees. We set our stuff down and started hunting for dinner. I spot a squirrel and quickly shoot it down from the tree where it was sitting. 

We headed back to the cave and ate dinner before Clove kept watch that night. 

I wake up to a poke on the side of my arm. "Morning!" Clove says to me. "Morning," I say, getting up and stretching a bit. "We should go hunting," Clove says. "We just went yesterday, though?" I question. "No Rhi, for tributes." She specifies. I lightly punch her on the shoulder before laughing. "Dang Clove, let's go do it." 

We grab our stuff and start our hunt. We walk through the forest before I hear a twig snap. I turn my head in the direction of the noise. I see a small boy, I recognize him from training.  He's the male tribute from ten. 

I look at Clove before quickly nodding my head to say that I got him. He spots me and starts running as fast as he can, but I'm faster. I chase him down and tackle him before grabbing my knife and slitting his throat. 

I've been starting to feel guilt for killing people, these kids don't deserve this. Clove doesn't deserve this, I don't deserve this. I stand up as I hear the cannon go off. I walk back to Clove before looking at her and saying "I think that's enough for today." before speed walking back to the cave. 

[⌖]

"Hey woah are you okay?" Clove asks me. "I'm fine," I say. The last thing I want is to talk bad about the Hunger Games on live television and in front of Snow. "You should get some sleep, I'll keep watch tonight," I say. 

"Uh Rhiannon, it's the middle of the day." She says. "Then what do you want to do?" I say. She puts her arm on my shoulder. "We should find the other careers." She says gently. "Okay." I sigh before we pack up. 

"Where would they be?" She asks. "Probably the cornucopia, where all the supplies are." We walk to the cornucopia where I see Cato, Marvel, and the boy from District 3. We walk up to them. "Clove!" Cato yells and he runs up to her and hugs her. I scoff before I nod at Marvel. He smiles at me softly. 

"Why's he here?" I ask Marvel while looking at the boy from District 3. "You know the bombs that blow people up if you step off the pedal stool too early at the beginning of the games? Well, he undug them and planted them around the tower of goodies." He explains. 

"Let me guess, you threatened him?" I ask, "Obviously." He says snarkily before throwing a berry of some sort into his mouth. 

I walk back over to where Cato and Clove are talking. "You made Clove stay away from us?" Cato looks at me, enraged. "What? Scared I'll steal your girl?" I snarl before asking another question. "Where's Peeta and Glimmer?" I ask Cato. 

"Tracker Jackers took Glimmer and Peeta ran off to help Katniss so I slashed his leg, but he got away." Silly, little Cato. "You couldn't even take down the bread boy from twelve? God, you are pathetic, Cato." I sigh before walking off. 

"Marvel you keep watch tonight," I say. I don't trust the boy from three, Cato has every reason to take me out tonight, and I want Clove to actually get come sleep, so Marvel it is. 

"Fine," he says reluctantly. 

[⌖]

I wake up the next morning and eat breakfast with everyone.

"Hey look! There's a fire!"

---------------------------------------------------------
Yuh guess who back! First new chapter since September
anyways love y'all see you soon, also don't be a ghost
reader, vote and I love seeing y'all comment so do that
as well. also i changed the format so sorry for the spam in
updating. anways byee