𝙚𝙡𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣

Song: idk;-;

A 12? I thought to myself as I sat staring at the TV in shock.

I could feel Raven turn his head to look at me, in fact, I could feel them all staring at me.

"How?" Raven asked, the shock in his voice very evident.

"I thought I'd get a 1 for what I did," I said. the relief in my voice was strong.

"And what exactly did you do?" Annie asked.

"Uhh, well it's over now so it doesn't matter!" I responded. they didn't need to know I threatened Seneca Crane with a knife.

"Whatever, it's done now, just go to your room." Finnick said with an overdramtic sigh.

And with that, I walked away, back to my room. A few hours passed then I snuck out and to the roof, and not to my surprise, Clove was there.

"Hey! How are you?" I asked her.
She turned around to look at me and smiled "I'm ok, relieved that I got a high score."

"That's good"

"Are you ready for the interview tomorrow?" She asked.

"Oh crap, I forgot about that. No, I have no clue what to say."

"We'll that's fun." She joked.

"Yeah yeah." I rolled my eyes at her.

"Do you ever wish you didn't volunteer?" She asked completely out of the blue.

"Sometimes. But I try not to think about that, I mean I did volunteer, and I can't change the past so.." I trailed off.

"Oh." She sounded surprised. "We'll I better get going, see y'a" She walked off.

"Bye."

Why was she acting so cold to me? What did I do?

I sat there for hours thinking about it but realized I lost track of time. I headed in and grabbed a plate of food.

Then I fell asleep, not prepared for the interview tomorrow.

——————-
AN
Sorry this chapter sucked, it was a filler and I have really bad writers' block right now, the next chapter will be better I promise, I just kinda want to get to the part where she's actually in the Hunger Games.

Update: Spelling errors