𝙩𝙚𝙣

Song: Bad Girls - M.I.A

It was the day of the evaluation. I had already done my private assessment, and let's just say, things went.. interestingly.

Rhiannon walked into the room for her private assessment. She saw Seneca Crane and the rest of the sponsors looking at her. She grabbed the bow and arrow and started shooting. She hit the bullseye every time till she ran out of arrows. Seneca looked interested. Then she grabbed the knives. There were a ton of knives and she spelled out "The Best" with all of them. Seneca was smirking at her when she turned around. Then she headed to the "forest" area and started and put out a fire quickly. And by the time she was done with that, the sponsors were all hired when she went over to the sword section. She turned around with anger in her eyes. She grabbed one of the knives from when she spelled out "The Best" and threw it at Seneca. It cut his ear a little. "You'll watch me till the assessment is done, or you'll pay." She hissed before walking out.

I chuckled at the memory a little. Then Fallon, Finnick, and Annie gathered around. I haven't talked to Annie or Finnick, I've been ignoring them lately.

Fallon turns on the TV and Caesar Flickerman appears. "Now as you know, after three days of careful evaluation. The tributes have been rated on a scale of 1-12. We are going to go in order. of lowest score to highest score. And boy are there some surprises today!" He says.

I was secretly nervous about how they would rate me. This could make or break how many sponsors I get.

"From District 3, Amber Scott, With a score of 1"

"From District 5, Finch Crossly, With a score of 5."

"From District 4, Raven Smith, With a score of 6"

I could feel from the tension in the room that Annie and Finnick weren't happy with the score.

"From District 1, Glimmer Rambin, With a score of 6"

"From District 11, Rue Alias, With a score of 7"

"From District 1, Marvel Stanford, With a score of 7"

"From District 12 Peeta Mellark, With a score of 8"

"From District 11, Thresh Halt, With a score of 8"

"From District 2, Cato Hadley, With a score of 10"

"From District 2, Clove Kentwell, With a score of 10"

"From District 12, Katniss Everdeen, With a score of 11"

"And finally, this record-breaking score."

"From District 4, Rhiannon Rosewell, With a score of"

He looked up at the screen for a second

"12"