𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙚

Song: Purge The Poison - MARINA

Getting out of the elevator, Glimmer, and Marvel are already there. I walk over to try and make some small talk, although it's kind of hard too, I mean, I'm gonna kill them later so it's kind of awkward.

The rest of the careers get here, then training starts. I head over to the bow and arrow section. I  can feel Glimmer staring a hole through my head as a get set up. Geez, after the competition this girl can't leave me alone.

I shoot a few arrows at moving targets, hitting the bullseye on all of them. Glimmer rolls her eyes and walks away "Still haven't found your brain back there have you?" I state, turning around to face her. "I don't see why you get to have the bow and arrow and I can't. I've been specifically working in that area since I can remember!"

I sigh and walk away, at least everyone else is working. Marvel is working at the spear section, Clove at knife throwing, Cato at swords, and Raven is at the axe area. I walk over to the knife-throwing section. "Can I have a go?" I ask Clove "Yeah." she says. She hands the knives over and walks away.

Before I can start, a loud thud silences the room. It's Peeta Mellark, the boy from 12. He fell really hard on his back from the rope course, it looked like it hurt. The rest of the gang crowded in front of the swords, I walk over and join them, they all had evil smirks on their faces, mine was a hard, expressionless stare.

Katniss then went over to Peeta, bent down, and whispered something, I couldn't make out what it was. He quietly argued back, before he got up and walked over to the weight rack. He picked up a 200-pound weight and threw it at the spear rack. There was a lot of force in the throw, so it knocked over most of the spears.

We all look at each other, you have to earn respect, and he did. He earned my respect, at least. Me and Clove exchange looks before we walk over to the sections we were just at. I pick the knives back up and start. I hit the moving targets on the bullseye, or close to it.

When I'm finished, I look around at the training center. Everyone is doing their own thing. I see Glimmer in the bow and arrow section. I scoff and walk over. There are a few arrows at the very edge of some of the targets and a lot on the floor. "This, Glimmer." I say, eyeing the arrows on the floor "Is why I get the bow and arrow, and not you."

The look on her face when she turned around was priceless, the memory lives rent-free in my head. "Fine! If you're so good, you give it a go!" She sasses. "Fine" I smile, grabbing the bow from her hand. I shoot the remaining arrows, hitting the bullseye every single time. When I'm done, I place the bow in her hands and walk away.

I see Clove smirking at me. I give her a high five as I pass her. I haven't really checked on the boys. I've been avoiding Raven the whole day due to the events of last night and this morning. Cato and Marvel have really just been doing their own thing.

Me and Clove work on other survival methods the rest of the training time before we head up.

and no surprise when the elevator opens Annie and Finnick are there, and they don't look happy to see me.

AN: yass two chapters in one day! Also, I'm gonna start editing the first few chapters because I re-read them and I see errors so I'm gonna do that, but ofc I'm gonna keep making new chapters!!