𝙨𝙞𝙭𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣

Song: Sparks - Coldplay

"It was me."

"No way..." Cato trailed off. "Well, we should probably get hunting before dark." Marvel says. We all nod in agreement and get walking, leaving Raven to keep watch

After walking for a while we stumble upon a girl who made a fire. "Stupid," Cato spits. I grab one of my knives and quickly slit her throat. The cannon goes off.

"Over there!" Clove yells, it's Peeta, the boy from 12. We chase after him and finally track him down. "Wait!" He screams, "I can help you find Katniss, you know, the girl of fire?"

We all look at each other. "Can he replace Raven?" I ask. I hated Raven, I needed him gone. Not because I though he was competition, I just needed him gone for the sake of my sanity.

"Really just gonna kill off you district parter like that?" Glimmer asks me. "Yes, he apparently has feeling for Clove and I. We have known him for like 4 days, he's so annoying. I just need him gone for the sake of my sanity" I say.

"I wouldn't mind getting ride of Raven," Cato says, shrugging his shoulders. We all come to an agreement, I get to kill Raven in place of Peeta when we get back, and once we kill Katniss, we kill Peeta afterwards.

We walk back to the cornucopia, I walk up to Raven, grab one of my knives and stab him in the throat. "Finally," I say with a hint of relief in my voice, the cannon goes off shortly afterwards.

We eat some of the food we found in the boxes for dinner, and we talk about our districts and what we would do after we won.

Eventually everyone falls asleep, except for Clove and I. "How are you?" She asks me. "A little stunned from today, but pretty good" I lied. I had killed nine people today, I was officially a serial killer. It was not "pretty good" at all. In fact, it was felt absolutely horrible.

"That's good." She responds. We went to sleep shortly after.

——————————————
don't be a ghost reader guys 

- ath3na