4K READS MILESTONE

Me: Okay, so guess what?

Yami: What?

Me: I lost my password again and it took me forever to get back into this.

Yugi: Of course you did.

Me: I did. I've pretty much made a hobby out of losing passwords now. I have a Twitter. I haven't used it in, like, a very long time because I lost the password.

Yami: And it was boring.

Me: Yeah, that too. Anyways, while I was gone, we hit 4.8k reads. Which is a lot.

Yugi: SERIOUSLY!?

Yami: checks online* Apparently.

Yugi: Wow... That's... We have a lot of reads...

Me: For a story that's only been around for about a year and a half? Yeah.

Yami: It's not even that good...

Me: It isn't. I need to get back to work on the Big Brother program too... I know what I want to do with it, I just have to type it.

Yami: Anyways... Questions?

Yugi: Yeah, I've actually been looking forward to them.

Me: Yup, we'll get there! But first... Because we're so close to 5k... We're saving a milestone thingy-mabobber for then. Got it?

Yami: I'm TOTALLY fine with not doing some crap like playing Five Nights at Freddy's or singing Barbie Girl.

Yugi: But wait... Didn't that one person tell you to sing?

Me: ...Yeah...

Yami: She also told you to duel us.

Me: (O-O) Ooooh goodness...

Yugi: We should try that!

Me: Um... Maybe...

Yugi: DO IT! *fist pump*

Yami: You should. I mean, you've embarrassed both of us way too much. You deserve your karma.

Me: ... Okay... For you guys... (- 3 -)

Yugi: Now what are our questions?

Me: I can actually copy-paste your comments now, which makes things MUCH MUCH easier. THANK YOU WATTPAD! Anyways, from Popper126 and Yusei we have: