YAMI SINGS BARBIE GIRL~!

Me: *comes out in a dress with note cards. Instead of the usual house like setting, the room looks like an office room with a stage* Hey guys! (^^)

Yami: ... It's  a dress.

Me: Yes. It is. I got it at a thrift store for five dollars. Lucky too, apparently, if I haden't gotten it there, it would've been two hundred...

Yugi: ... You do realize we don't care, right.

Me: Yes. That's why I'm telling you.

Yami: Figures. This place looks cheap as crap.

Me: That's because it's my office.

Yugi: Your office has a stage?

Me: *still smiling* Yes.

Yami:... Why?

Me: Karaoke. And occasions like THIS!

Yami: ... Wow.

Me: I also *cough* brought some friends.

Yami: YOU'RE KIDDING!

Me: Nope.

Yugi: *laughs*

Yami: COME ON!

Me: YOU HEARD THE MAN! COME ON IN!

*In comes Marik, Bakura, Tsugumi, and Kouta.*

Yugi: ... I know half of them.

Me: Okay, I assume you're talking about Marik and Bakura. I said, "well, why not bring them?". SO I did.

Bakura: ...

Marik: ...When he's done humiliating himself... Can I destroy him?

Me: Sorry, no. I can't let you do that.

Marik: THEN WHY THE FRIG DID YOU MAKE ME COME!?

Me: ANYWAYS... Then we have Tsugumi and his boyfriend Kouta. They're OCs of mine and I thought I might as well introduce the boys to you.

Tsugumi: *pushes teal hair out of eyes* I'm Tsugumi.

Kouta: And I'm horny.

Tsugumi: WHY DO YOU DO THAT EVERYWHERE WE GO!?

Me: Okay, take your seats everyone.

*The lights dim. A spotlight falls on Liz, who's reading off of her que cards*

Me: Welcome one and all to our second bi-annual Listen-To-Someone-Sing-Like-An-Idiot!

All: *claps*

Yugi: *whispers to Tsugumi* When was the first one...?

Tsugumi: *whispers back* A few months ago. It was traumatizing and chaotic.

Yugi: Oh.

Me: Before we begin, I have a few important announcements. *fidgets and flips card* We've reached over 2,000 reads!

Yami: SERIOUSLY!?

Me: YUP! *blinks back a tear because she knows that's all the success she'll ever get*

Yugi: Wow...

Tsugumi: How many reads does The Cousins have?

Me: Like, seven.

*crickets*

Me: BUT OVER 2,00 GUYS!!!

*Cheers*

Me: Secondly... After this chapter, we will continue with ASK YUGI, even though our letter rate is real low. On that note, SEND IN YOUR QUESTIONS! I KNOW YOU'RE RUNNING OUT OF STUFF BUT, LIKE... Invite a friend...? Maybe...?