WOW~! WE GOT FLOODED~!

Me: HEY GUYS~!

Yami: Yeah?

Me: GUESS WHAT?

Yugi: You left caps-lock on again?

Me: Well, yeah, BUT NO! WE GOT ABSOLUTLEY FLOODED WITH QUESTIONS BECAUSE I WAS PROCRASTINATING!!! (:D)

Yami: ... Good to know...?

Me: It IS good! That means we can stay in buisness here longer!

Yugi: SWEET!

Me: I KNOW RIGHT!?

Yami: Can we just start already?

Me: OKAY! (^^) Our first question is for Yugi from our good friend AuthorUprising36,

                                "Yugi? Did you ever date Tea or had a crush on her at ANY point in your life?"

Yugi: ... Well... Yeah... *blushes a little* But that was when I was younger... I've sort of *sigh* given up now...

Yami: That's not such a bad thing. SHe sort of annoyed me. A lot.

Me: ... For some reason, this is reminding me of when I thought the YGOTAS wiki was the legit YuGiOh wiki and I cried.

Yugi & Yami: ... Uh... Why...? (O_o)

Me: I don't know... ANYWAYS... Next question, from thebearcat,

                                                                "...yami how old are you more exakt?"

Yami: "Exakt"?

Me: Exact.

Yami: (A.N. I'm using both the 4kids and the Japanese version to dtermain this...) Well, I'd say, exactly, I am 4,723 years old. I think.

Yugi: How would you KNOW that...?

Yami: Meh, it's an esimate.

Yugi: ... Okay.

Me: Alright, our next letter is from Rasrynn85, and it says,

                                "Ask Yami and Yugi what their favorite Batman character!"

Yugi: *remembers an inside joke between the three of them* 1996 MINI Batmobile.

Me: *snickers*

Yami: Oh yeah, that...

Me: *bursts out laughing*

Yami: I apologize to everyone for not knowing the context of this joke...

Me: *calms down* Okay... *happy sigh* Now, let's see what's next... Oh! (I feel like I've done this one... If I have, sorry. If I haven't here you go!) from out pal StarDustWolfGod,

                              "Do you guys watch adventure time or heard of it"

Yugi: Yes! *begins to hum the theme song*

Yami: No. I don't get it.

Me: YOU'RE MISSING OUT ON SOOOO MUCH!

Yami: Meh.

Me: Alright, let's see... Here's our last question of the day!

Yami: Really...?

Me: Yup! We've been doing good, haven't we?

Yugi: Yeah... I guess so.

Me: Alright, here's the last letter from MJ1830, and, Oh! This has two questions!

Yugi: Okay! Spit it out already!

Me: 'Ight, from MJ1830, first question,

                        "This one's for both yugi and yami how do you feel about puzzleshipping??"

Yami: Eh, I mean, it can get annoying, but I can deal with it.

Yugi: I'm surprised no one's been fangirling over our kiss two chapters ago.

Me: Yeah... About that... I wasn't going to tell you, but you were only supposed to kiss him on the cheek, Yami... *hides behind a table*

Yami: *blushes* WHAT!? WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME!?

Me: I DON'T KNOW! I SCREWED UP! SORRY!

Yugi: *Just standing there, blushing*

Me: Now Yugi... Whata re YOUR thoughts on Puzzleshipping?

Yugi: Meh. I mean, it happens. It's not the end of my life, but it's certainly in my face.

Me: I think it's cute...

Yami: YOU WOULD!

Me: MEEP! *hides* Okay, Yugi, this ones for you specifically, from MJ1830,

                     "And this one just for yugi do you freak out when in some puzzleshipping stories you become pregnant?"

Yugi: Wait, that's a THING!?

Me: Yes, it is my friend.

Yugi: WHAT!? THAT'S JUST... WHAT!?

Me: There are a lot of Tendershipping stories like that too... *has to look up a list of ship names to make sure that Tendershipping was the right one* Yeah, okay. But I've read A LOT of Yaoi where Ryou is pregnant. Never one of you, but I'd assume it happens often.

Yugi: WHAT KIND OF WORLD DO WE LIVE IN!?

Me: I guess the answer to your question, MJ1830, is yes.

Yami & Yugi: *both freaking out about their own thing*

Me: ... *shuffles out of the room*

Wow, that was great! Thank you all SOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH for sending in your questions! I love all of you guys and as long as you send in questions, ASK YUGI~! will keep going! Your support is great and we've already reached over 2,300 views! Our FNaF chapter is in progress and I've been consulting my friend who's actually played the game for reference (shout out once again to Ricardo). keep sending in your questions and requests, and have a great day!

DJ Elfin; Out!