Letter Set I-Don't-Even-Care-Anymore

Me: Trololololololololololololooooooool~!

Yami: -_- What...?

Me: I'm happy because The Cousins is actually sarting up! \(^v^)/

Yugi: Oh, um... How long have you been working on it?

Me: Since I was seven.

Yami: YOU BARELY HAVE HALF AN ATTENTION SPAN NOW! HOW HAVE YOU BEEN WORKING ON THIS FOR... *couts mentally* 6 YEARS!?

Me: Meh, I had my younger brother to keep me in line.

Yugi: Can we start the letters now?

Me: I thought you'd never ask. Okay, the first letter is from our good friend AuthorUprising36,

        "Yami, does Atem have his own body? If so, do you keep in touch with him and stuff like that?

        "Oh!

        "And does ATEM have a wife OR HUSBAND?"

Yami: I think he does.

Me: By the power of fanfiction?

Yami: I guess, and I haven't spoke with him in a while, but yes, we keep in touch.

Yugi: AuthorUprising36 asked if he was married.

Yami: I don't know... I'll have to ask... Maybe I'll come back to you on that. Whether that spouse would be a husband or wife... I don't know... He's always been slightly flamboiant...

Me: Okay, so, next letter?

Yugi: Sure! (^^)

Me: Alright! from KimDash11,

        "Yugi and Yami, do you like pie?"

Yugi: Um... I guess...

Yami: This feels like spam...

Me: It's not, she's written in before. This is legit.

Yami: I guess I like pie.

Me: I'm not sure if this was a letter to you or not, but I'm pretty sure it is. From StarDustWolfGod,

        "Ever heard of the song five nights at freddys by the livingtombstone?"

Yami: Nope.

Yugi: Nope.

Me: I'd look it up, like I do with a lot ofthese things neither of you know, but I'm sort of scared, so I'll do that another time... Maybe it'll get it's own chapter.

Yugi: Do I have to be in it?

Me: Yes, you do. Sorry baby panda, but we're making Yami sing and I got you out of it, so you BOTH have to do this one.

Yami: YES! FINALLY!

Me & Yugi: (-_- )

Yami: (o-o)...

OOOOOOOOOOOOoooookay! So that's the end of this chapter, and there will be more to come! We're almost at 1.8k (^^)! THAT'S FANTASTIC! I've been speaking of The Cousins a lot... And I'm sorry for sounding like a walking advertisement, I'm just sort of excited... It's sort of like my life's work... Per say... Meh. So, we're still voting for songs, and let me tell you, it's probably going to be Barbie Girl.

The DJ Elfin; out.