Atem Asks a Question...? \(OoO)/

Yami: You've been trapped here for around a year now and then I arrived... Of my own will.

Yugi: That was a goof on your part.

Yami: It was... I hate it here.

Yugi: I mean... It's sort of cool, but I wish we could see the others.

Me: *walks in* Hey guys.

Yugi: Hey.

Yami: Hello.

Me: So... I'm just internally messed up.

Yami: *sarcastically* And why is that? The reason must be so terribly interesting.

Me: ...I just think that I upset one of my friends... So... Yeah...

Yugi: Oh... Do we have any questions?

Me: Two, in fact. The first, from LittleHowler, I... Can't really understand, but I believe they're asking Yami why he was so evil in Season Zero, but made sure to say that they think it's cool when you're like that.

Yami: I can't exactly explain my thought process. I guess you could say that it was a combination of me in my pure form and trying to get used to sharing a body with Yugi. I didn't know how to go about that. I also realized there were less violent or evil ways to get what I desired.

Yugi: ... That was deep. Was I really that hard to live in?

Yami: I was used to having control over a body entirely... And being taller.

Yugi: Hey!

Yami: No offense, but unless I take over, it's really weird being condensed in a midget body.

Yugi: (- ^ -)"

Me: Well okay then. Our next letter is from Popper126 and... Oh! It's... It's a message from Atem!

Yugi: Really?

Yami: Atem...? We were talking about him a couple of chapters ago...

Me: That's correct... Now, I'm not totally sure if this is a letter or a suggestion for the 4,000+ reads milestone, but I'm putting it up here anyways. Here it is:

                        Atem: Hey Yami-

Yugi: Why am I not getting any questions?

Me: SHUT UP AND LET ME READ YOU BABY PANDA.

Yugi: (; ^ ;)

                        Atem: Hey Yami. Play the second FNAF game and also eat a shruken person

Me: There is then a kitty face.

                        I've done both before.

Yami: *serious face* I am not touching another Five Nights at Freddy's game for the rest of my life. I would also not like to eat a shruken person. I... I just don't want to, okay?

Me: I feel like this chapter was too short.

Yugi: Same...

Me: ... I'd like to see you two larp.

Yami: What? that's disgusting.

Me: You don't even now what larp means, do you?

Yami: Not a clue.

Me: Well okay... Maybe I should add that to the list of possible milestones along with "have Yami eat a shrunken down person".

Yami: DON'T DO THAT!

Me: Also, I recently watched the new "welcome to Fanfictionnet and Wattpad" video on youtube, and I'll admit, I am guilty of at least half of the things they make fun of in there.

Yugi: And you're telling us why...?

Me: ... I don't know.

ASDFGHJKL okay, so... Thank you for reading. Make sure to get everyone and their pet fishes to ask a question... Yadda yadda... I don't have much to say. We need approximately 900 more views before we hit the milestone. I swear, if we ever hit 10,000... Some crazy s#!t will go down. I don't know what yet, but it will. BUT that will probably never happen anyways. Plus, we'd still have to through 4k, 5k, 6k, 7k, 8k, and 9k, probably start a new book and end up adding those views with the ones on this book... So... Yeah. Ask your questions, send in suggestions, tell me I'm a loser and move on with your lives. (then read the next chapter....)

DJ Elfin; out