Single-Question Chapter

Me: Alright you all, here we go. We have one question today.

Yugi: Really? But you seem happy... This usually makes you upset.

Me: Usually, but I feel like this is a question we can do a whole chapter on this one question that we got, kay? 

Yami: I'll take your word for it... Go ahead.

Me: Alright, from AuthorUprising36, how do you guys feel about the cosplayer who cosplay as the two of you?

Yami: Ah the cosplayers...

Yugi: M-hm... Yup, let's rant on this.

Me: Honestly, I've cosplayed as Bakura, who isn't one of you two, but it was fun... Even though I lost my wig.

Yugi: Then you're just basically wearing clothes.

Me: I know, and I don't care. I felt like Bakura and I liked it. Done and done.

Yami: Why would you lie to feel like a murderer...?

Me: I DON'T KNOW! I HAVE A THING FOR COSPLAYING AS BOYS! I DON'T KNOW WHY, BUT I DO!

Yugi: ... That's probably not healthy...

Me: SHUT UP! *hides under a blanket* I JUST WANT TO BE BAKURA-KUN!

Yami: ... I'm calling a doctor.

Yugi: *whispers* Answer the question, then we can call the doctors if we have to.

Yami: Well... The cosplayers... Some of them are pretty cool. I mean, the ones who don't just paint a piece of cardboard pink, black, and yellow, put it on their head, then say it's me.

Yugi: Yeah... That gets annoying.

Me: *Comes out from under blanket* The same goes for Gingka from Beyblade... Which I don't watch much anymore.

Yami: Also, it sometimes scares me how accurate they'll get our clothes...

Yugi: Same. Oh, and I might be the only one... But I sort of find it weird when two girls dress up as the two of us just so they can get a picture of us kissing.

Me: That's not how it works...

Yami: The girls obviously like each other if they're doing that.

Yugi: Seriously?

Me: I'm bisexual. I've done it. I'd know.

Yami: Okay... Fun fact of the day, Liv is bisexual.

Me: Yup. Wait, did I just come out to the internet?

Yami: Indeed.

Me: Well... I don't care. It's not a big deal anyways. I can like who I like.

Yugi: So, wait, you're bisexual, have a thing for dressing up as guys, read yaoi way too frequently to be considered sane, duel at school dances... What are you?

Me: I'm a bisexual fangirl. Deal with it. *puts on shades*

Yami: ... Are we done?

Me: I guess. Oh, what did you two think of Tsugumi?

Yugi: He was boring.

Yami: That might just be because we have to spend all day around you now.

Me: Yeah, that's probably it. I won't lie.

Alrighty! THANK YOU ALL FOR READING! Honestly, next Monday is a school dance I'm going to be spending it dueling with some boy I met. I think my parents are mildly ashamed of that... Anyways, leave your questions below and junk! Questions keep this baby moving!

DJ Elfin; out