The starting of everything unusual in our life

Why us only ?

Cordelia was a young girl . Beautiful and sweet but she has learnt many things throughout her life . One of the most important one was : If you ever see a god looking at you or gawking at you for more than 5 minutes run for hills .

The story started when Cordelia and her brother Percy were 12 year old and when they were in Yancy Academy . She was a smart student unlike her brother but she had same Dyslexia and really good reflexes like her brother.

They both shared the same stubbornness , same green eyes and same jet black hair.

Percy's bestfriend was Grover and Cordelia's was Rachel . She didn't know why Rachel attracted her the most when all the girls and boys wanted to be her friend . She liked listening to Rachel's dreams and one of the most important thing about her was that she dreamt of different things. Different like future .

Cordelia Jackson Pov

Percy claimed that she could see future and then I claimed that if she can see future Grover was a satyr .

Cause like why not we both love Greek myths and my favourite Gods are Poseidon , Apollo and Hades and my favourites Goddesses are Hestia and Artemis .

Percy's Favourite God was Poseidon and favourite goddess was Hestia .

Truth to be told our favourite God or Godess was our MOM . Whom we love the most in the world .

That was a good thing cause soon we were going home . Bad things - Grover and Rachel will never been seen again by us . After Mr. Bunner hurtful words I cried and Rachel consoled me .

God ! but I can't do anything about it so I just took out my guitar and started playing and singing brutal by Olivia.

Time Skip ----

I hugged Rachel for the last time . I will always miss her . I said " I am going to miss yo RED " Her full name was Rachel Elizabeth Dare short form Red . She had red hair and green eyes .

Me and Percy were going home today . Magically Grover was also coming with us . ( A/N - Well Hi there Mr. stalker) Anyway while we were on the bus he was looking out of the window . Me and Percy were getting bored . Suddenly Percy said " Sing a song Delia please . I am bored . "

" Ok " I answered and thought which song to play . Then I started singing 'Dolls' by Bella Poarch .

When the song finished Grover was looking at me strangely . I asked " What happened Grover ?"

He said " Are you blessed by Apollo or what ? " His eyes were wide while looking at her.

I answered him while laughing " I don't know maybe the god thought I was good enough not to get killed by one of his plagues but I can actually sing so he granted me the talent of Singing and Playing Instrument ." and continued laughing.

" For that the Gods should be real too Delia " Percy said and I said " Yeah you are actually right . They are just myths but I still like the theory of Satyrs being real and all but still myth "

Percy started laughing and Grover laughed a cranky laugh like seriously what is up with this guy .

Any way. Percy looked at Grover and started talking to him . I just closed my eyes and slept .

Time Skip ----

Percy Pov -

Hi there . Percy here .

Me and Grover started talking after a while . I saw Grover was looking like a bouncy ball so I just asked him " Looking for the Kindly Ones ?"

He was freaked out and asked " How the heck do you know ?"
So I just told him that I had sneaked up on him last night .

He was ok with that and gave me a card saying " If you are in trouble just come here . Ok "

After seeing the card and its WRITING way . I just said in my mind "I am a Dyslexic person and you are giving me card in fancy handwriting making it difficult to read properly , are you an idiot ?"

"What the heck does this mean Grover are you trying to burst my mind or something . "

I kinda took a really long look at it and understood the words written in it : Camp Half Blood .

I turned to Grover and asked " What is this camp ? "

Grover said " It is my summer address "
I said " Ok. Cool . If I ever get time I will probably come to meet you . "

Grover said " Please do and bring Cordelia along . Ok "

I looked at the poor boy face . His only friends were me and Delia only and he was literally bullied by so many people . Oh God ! Please save him next year .

Suddenly the bus stoped and I looked towards Delia she aslo was waken by the jerk of bus.

__________

Cordelia Pov

I looked around to see everybody getting of the bus . I guess the bus was damaged or something .

I also came out of bus with Percy and Grover . I looked around and found 3 ols ladies knitting wool on the other side of lane .

I wasn't terrified of how they were looking at Percy and me but I was terrified because those were the ladies that came in Rachel dreams a few days ago.

Ok . Calm down . Don't freak out. Heck

" Percy isn't it weird those three ladies are looking at us ?"
Grover looked at us and said " No please they are not looking at you . Are they ? No . Turn around right now "

The three old ladies looked at us and cut the blue woolen sock in front of us and joined it with a golden reddish thread and the they took a sea green thread joint it with pure gold thread .

In the end the middle one took a bluish green thread and joined it with a black silver colour thread .

Then she looked in both of jackson twins eyes and smiled a creepily warm smile . Jeez Grandma it wasn't needed . ( Cough ' it was ' Cough )

I looked towards Grover and saw that he has gone pale . Suddenly the bus engine roared and we all went to sit inside the bus. Grover told us to stay close to him .

He was looking at us like he was going to see our funeral soon . What freaked me out was the question he asked us " What are your favourite flowers? "

Suddenly percy sneezed and told him " Well I like Blue flowers " Grover nodded and asked " You Delia? " " Ummmm" I hesitated and replied " I like uhm Roses . " I took a deep breath and looked towards Percy .

He looked towards me and then at Grover and asked " Who were those ladies ? They looked so ..... ancient "

Grover just said " We will meet in the camp again Percy . " This time the bus stopped again but this time indicating us that the we have arrived home .

Don't mind my poor english as it is not my first language also I am an immature writer so don't mind if the story is not nice .

Love

Appy ❤️💞