Tour and Family

Cordelia Pov

Everything went well in Hermes cabin then Annabeth took me and Percy for a tour of Camp.

We saw the volleyball court , arena , lava volcano . Then we came across The cabins . They were in a U shape . We both went across all of them .

Then Annabeth started giving us the explanation .

"Thats the cabin of Dionysus . Thats the cabin of Athena - " " Can we try to see which cabins are these by our brain and then tell you and then you right us . K ? " Percy asked her " Yep sure . " She answered .

There were two cabins in the front of us . One was of colour blue and second one was made with peacock feather . "Zeus and Hera ? " I asked .

She nodded her head in yes . Then we looked around and saw a Shiny cabin . Percy asked " Apollo and thats Artemis ?" He said while point at respective cabin . "Yes " was her answer . I mean the Cabin Apollo was shining so brightly that I thought people will become blind while looking at it .

Suddenly a voice from behind came " Mom! Percy ! " I turned around and saw ......... WILL . "Hi Will !" I said enthusiastically.

  I heard a murmuring from Percy like .... Again didn't call me uncle . If Delia is Mom I should be uncle kind of type something . I snickered. 

"Are you showing them around Annabeth ?" Will asked but Annabeth had a question of her own . " Why are you calling her Mom ?" Will face scrunched up a bit . "Is it wrong to call you Mum ?" He asked while looking at me .

"Nope not at all and you can also call Percy Uncle you know ...... If you want to ....." I said . Aish little kid looking at me with those Damn Puppy dog eyes . How am I supposed to resist ?

"Uncle Percy! " He said while grinning . Percy too grinned at him .

Just looking at Annabeth face I knew she found it weird but .. Who cares ? Not me . " Continued please Annabeth "

" Anyway lets move on thats - " Annabeth tried to say but Will said in between " Thats cabin 1 Zeus , and thats cabin 2 Hera - " and then he started to tell us all .

Then He at last pointed towards the cabin 3 . I really don't know why but I got a feeling that I know this cabin and I sneaked inside it and so did Percy . OH ! The sweet smell of ocean and montauk. 

Suddenly I was pulled back . " If I were you I wouldn't even try that . " It was Annabeth .

"Why its not like he will burn me to crisp ." Percy stated . I guess he liked the feeling . I did too . I loved it .

Then we got the whole view of the camp and we came back to cabin .

I looked around the cabin before entering when a voice from behind said " Aah a newbie ! " " Leave them alone Clarisse " Annabeth said with a glare .

" You are daughter of Ares aren't you ? " I just spitted out . Without a thought . What if she is daughter of some other god or goddess .

" Yeah , How did you know ? " She asked me rather roughly if you ask me .

"Well you have a cruel facial expression no offence but your eyes hold the will to fight but also warmth . Not even the dangerous of all man cannot have heart . You know and well just get it " Me and Percy said together . Since when he became that wise ? I thought I was the wiser one .

"Hmmm I guess we will leave this ceremony today but don't take it as though we like you  and we don't have warmth in our eyes ....... Huh What's your name ? Both of you ." She said rudely . But I know how she really is .
Maybe .