A little sneak by Gods and First Day at Camp

A/N - There are few questions at the ens of the story so please Answer them

Apollo Pov

I was sitting in the Olympus where Zeus was again blaming Poseidon and Ares was having fun .

Poor Hestia ! She always try to make our dysfunctional family good but Alas !

My thoughts were broken Dionysus arrived with some news . He bowed to Zeus and said " Father , there are new kids in camp there name is Percy Jackson and Cordelia Jackson . They are twins . "

" If they are any of yours " He sighed while looking around and then continued " Please claim them . "

Cordelia ! Wait a minute . The girl from my dreams . Before I could say anything Athena spoke up .

" Percy and Cordelia . Name sound familiar . No they are not my kids but I once , I think found them singing a song . I guess it was Warrior of the mind . "

"Can you show us Athena ." Apollo asked . She nodded and started to show her Memory in Hephaestus TV .

On the screen

They saw a kid wearing a greek Hero dress and a girl hiding behind a tree . It looked like competition in school .

The boy said " Show yourself I know you are watching me show yourself . I can see you ! "

The girl with a confused look said " How can you see through my spell ?"

Boy - I was lying and you fell for my bluff . HAHAHA .

Girl - Well done you lied to me what's your name?

Boy - You first and maybe I 'll do the same .

Girl - Nice try but two can play this game .

Boy - Nah don't be modest I know you are a goddess . So lets be honest . You are Athena . Badass in the Arena . One bash witty queen of Best strategies we've seen .

Girl - If you are looking for a mentor I can make your time well spent

Boy - Sounds like a plan goddess and man bestest of friend

Girl - Lets see where it ends

They both were grinning .

Off the screen

" I liked that they sang about me . They also won the competition . " Athena said .

I know she was happy they called her Queen and badass in Arena .
I mean its true but don't tell her . shhh

" I wish that the girl was my daughter she was so cute and beautiful . " Aphrodite said .

Poseidon suddenly said " Yeah but they will stay whoever's kids they are right . "

Wait are they his kids .............. Wait he never sired a demigoddess before . ok now I know why she came in my dreams .

But for today lets take our and go my home and think there.

Apollo Pov Ends

Cordelia Pov

This day was so ........ amazing and confusing.

Well First of all we met Mr. Bunner and yeah . He is actually a damn centaur . Then we met Mr D . Who is a GOD ! Then we met Annabeth and Luke .

Flashback

When we entered the camp and looked around when we saw Chiron standing in front of us along with Grover and a blonde hair girl .

Chiron said " Ah my warriors you are here at last . We were waiting for you . After you've passed the test we are absolute sure you both are half bloods ."

Test ! I and Percy shared looks . A voice came in my head it was our mother " I have created mist to look like you defeated a Minotaur . Look in your bag Percy but later . Ok "

Percy and I just looked at each other again and then focused on Chiron.
Chiron said " Common kids I will tell you about truth and ....."

I but him of by saying " That greek gods are real blah blah blah and that we are there kids and blah blah blah . "
Percy nodded his head with me .

Chiron looked impressed and asked us " So your mother told you ?"
" Yes and Cordelia figured it out too. " Percy said politely .

Chiron suddenly looked down and with grief said " I am really sorry about your mother kids . She was a really brave woman " Heeeyyyyy What the !!

"Oops forgot to tell you Minotaur killed me . " Jeez Mum thanks for telling .

"M.uummm yeah a.a.bout that I.. What...." Percy pursed his lips and started fake crying OMG he is such a good actor . I licked my lips and brought tears in my eyes and comforted him .

" Our mother was a great woman she choosed to die herself rather than see her kids die . Oh Mom " and I also started crying .

Chiron looked at us with eyes pitiful eye . Damn we are Amazing Actors .

Then he said " I guess you can have some free time in the infirmary and also get checked up tomorrow you both will meet Mr. D . Now go in infirmary "

That blonde girl lead us to infirmary . We both layed down on the bed when a little guy of maybe 7 or 8 years entered the infirmary. He was so cute .

He had blue eyes and blonde hair . Then he came to us and told us with a grin " Hi ! I am Will . Son of Apollo . Nice to meet you both . What are your names ? "

" Cordelia and ....." After me Percy continued " Percy Jackson "

" Ooohhhh Do you know who are your father or mother ? " He asked

" Nope " I said popping the P .

He then started checking us up . " Hey dude aren't you too going to handle the infirmary? " Percy asked .

" I am son of Apollo. Its my speciality . " He answered .

After we both were checked up Will started talking to us and God he was so Adorable .

For 5 to 6 hours we were talking only . I realised that it's night already and told him to go for dinner . He grinned and waved his hand while going and said " Goodnight Percy and Mom "

He called me Mom . I don't think he realised it but Who cares ? Not me . Its good to know I am motherly but someone got a problem .

" Why did he called you mum ? You don't look that old and I don't wanna become Uncle and this age . Wait a minute he didn't even called me Uncle . Thats so unfair . " Then he blew air in his mouths while whining . Then I poker his cheeks and we both started laughing .

Then we both said Goodnight to each other and slept .

Flashback over

Yep and Will is right now coming towards me only . He is running . He came towards me and started panting and said " Mr.. D ... Ca..ll..ing y..ouuuuuu b.o..ttt....hhhh."

" Ok Will and you should not run that fast what if you fall down and get hurt . Huh ? " I scolded him .

" Sorry Mom " " No prob kid just don't run like that okay . " Then Will Saluted at me and went away .

Me and Percy went to Mr. D and Chiron who were sitting together ..................

A/N

Guys at last I posted . My exams are finished . I also need a few help in my story so please answer these questions :

Q - Should I make Luke Good and that he never joined Kronos side ?

Q - Should I make Annabeth good on the first meet or bad ?

Q - Should I show that Luke and Annabeth like eachother already and then make their love a fast burn ?

Love

Appy 💞💞