Arrival

Cordelia's Pov .

Right now me and Percy are in the state of mind that is like : Mum is what and Dad is who ?

I mean really WHO IS HE? OH IF I GET HOLD OF HIM AND I AM SERIOUSLY GOING TO ASK HIM . WHY DID HE LEFT US ? WITH GABE AND WHAT WAS BAD ABOUT MUM THAT HE LEFT HER ?

Our Mom is like a Goddess from heaven . WHAT WAS THE REASON TO LEAVE HER ? OH YES He is a GOD !

Just because of him I cried every father day . Percy looked at every father and kid duo with sad eyes just because of him .

I don't hate him . I just don't like him right now . I sighed and looked outside . We were on the shore of Montauk beach . I furrowed my brows .

Mom looked towards Percy and then at me and then told us to come out with our bags . I went inside with Percy behind me . When we got inside and He smugly said " So we were right weren't we ?" He smirked. 

"Obviously . We just need to find out who is our ....ummm..........sperm donor " I said . Percy started laughing .

I heard Mom's voice coming from outside it was like she was talking to someone . We went outside fo see our old classmate and friend Davin .

Percy asked " What are you doing here Davin ?"

They both looked startled and Davin started stuttering " I--I a-ammm n-o-ottt uuhhhhhmmmm I came to tell you guys something . It looks like we are half sibling you and I share the same father . I will try to meet you both and specially you Cordelia as you are the only demigoddess . Hmm Percy and Cordelia keep each other safe . Ok . I should get going and I am a god "

Them he vanished into the air .

Percy and I were gaping with our mouth open . Mum looked at us with ' I am innocent I don't know anything '

Then we went inside our car and started driving . Soon we were on a road it looked like we were near some strawberry farm .

When we got out of our car . We were in front of a farm then Mom said " Kids go inside . They will not let a Vala come inside the barriers . I will see you after the summer . Perhaps . "

Then she sighed and continue " Just remember I love you both a lot . "
Then kissed our heads and left us .

Then we both entered the barrier together .

Sorry for writing chapter after so long but as my exams are approaching I cannot post regularly . Sorry for the short chapter . But I love all of My readers a lot . Love you .

With love ,
Appy💞💞