Anaklusmos ! And who is she ?

Percy Pov

I had not so amazing time being kicked off the bed while I was sleeping peacefully .

But yeah when you have a twin and she woke up early and can't see you sleeping peacefully in a slumber .... Why is my life like this and - Is she ? Is she reading a book ?

" Don't you want to get ready for the day at camp ? " I yawned

She looked at me with a raised eyebrow " Brother ....." thats a sweet tone ! Should I run ? Have a done something wrong ? God dammit just say something ALREADY !

" We have to go on a quest .. Get ready ! " She said .. Oh yeah I forgot about the quest hehehe.

We got up and went to do our daily stuff . We got most of our necessity things from the camp shop . We got mortal and godly money both .

At 11 am we stood near the Thalia's tree . Chiron looked worried ...for us maybe more for Annabeth .

Seriously what's wrong with this girl she like hates me more than anything what have I ever done to her ?

Chiron sighed " I wish I could train you both more Hercules and Jason and everyone got more training "

"Thats okay Chiron I just wish - " I wish that our father who hasn't cared about anything related to us give me something that I could protect one thing I have right now My sister .

I know she is not a damsel in distress or something and She can really beat you up faster than you can say ocean but she is still my baby sister .

" What am I thinking ? " Chiron cried . " I can't let you go away without this "

He pulled out a pen from his coat pocket . A ball pen but something about it was different it gave this powerful presence of something ...someone .

" Gee thanks Chiron what am I supposed to do with this ? Write letters ? " I replied sorry about being rude but yeah .

"Open the cap Percy " Chiron said softly / sternly . And I did .

It turned into a massive sword in second .... Like WOAH ! I absolutely love the texture of his it goes .

" This is Anaklumous . It has a very sad story " Chiron sighed .

"Uuummm thanks Chiron " Ok I felt bad for talking like that to Chiron now .

"GUYS " A voice shouted behind us . Luke came running in view .

" Want ...to ....pfff ... Talk to ..pfff ....Annabeth " He was literally out of breath .

Annabeth turned around and smiled and was starting to say hi but Luke dragged her away from us .

Annabeth Pov ( Bet you didn't expected it )

Luke literally dragged me away from everyone . He sighed and cupped my face in his hand and said " Annie please be safe I don't want you to get hurt . Okay ?  . After losing Thalia I can't loose you too "

"I understand Luke " I nodded my head at him and smiled . He then gave me a hug and kissed my forehead . Then knelt down to my level hugged me tighter .

"Annabeth always remember .... Family " He murmured . Then kissed my forehead again . Uf someone sae me Luke this I swear people would probably
call me a tomato . I know .

" You look like a Tomato " Luke you just pointed what I know .

" I am not a child anymore Luke . " I was blushing furiously

He chuckled and brought my face up to his level . " Ofc you are ! Me and Thats literally found you when you were 7 ! "

Another reason why I think Luke loves Thalia ...... Everywhere every single thing is about Thalia all the time .