He is actually real ! Alexios !

Cordelia Pov

When we were coming down from the oracle I stopped Percy midway and said " Percy Chiron will ask us what was spoken " " He will ? " He replied .

I just wanted to smack his head at the time . " Yeah he will ... " " Why? " So I smacked him .

" Because he will want to help us ... Why did I got such and idiot brother " I murmured the last part . " Hey I heard that " He scowled . " Well its true " I scoffed .

He pouted but then said " What do we have to tell him then ? "

" You must go to west
Find the god who has turned . Love one sounds weird so I will cut it ya know . You must return what has been stolen "
I recited what we are going to tell .

" Ok . As you are the smarter sibling I will agree. " Percy said . I couldn't get if he was kidding or not .

When we went downstairs . Chiron asked us the first question " Why don't you look dishevelled?  " " Were we suppose to look like that ? "
" Yes " Mr D said .

" Ok " Percy said and messed with my hair . Then I gave him the look ' you better run ' which he didn't take seriously so ... I lunged on him and started messing with his hair .

Chiron then drew us apart with a huff . I swear I heard him ' He is going to love her ' I swear.

Well Mr.D started laughing and said " Ok chose the members of the group you want to go with "

Percy said " Grover " faster than anything . Then looked at me and I agreed ofcourse why wouldn't I .

Then I pondered and came to decision " Well I don't want to disturb the love birds but Annabeth we need a bigger brain filled with the knowledge of Greeky things "

Suddenly from the side emerged a Annabeth out of thin air . Like how ?

" I don't have a boyfriend " She was constantly blushing .

" Your cheeks are saying something else " Percy said with a raised eyebrow and a playful smirk and a mischievous glint in eyes. 

" Shut up you Son of Poseidon " she glared at him . " Woah why so rude ? " Percy asked with a frown I can see that he was trying to make friends with her .

" Because -" before Annabeth can continue I said " Of the stupid Rivalry of our parents from like centuries ago and If you don't want to come on quest which I know you want behave with my brother " I was quit stern when it comes to my brother .

Even though I like her that didn't mean she get to say anything about my brother .

She na came whole flustered and said " Yes I need to go but just because you need me " Well that was arrogance .

" Don't mind her she is well .. Just like that " Chiron said .

" Luke spoils her a lot " Grover continued .

" You are still asking me if She likes him or he likes her that way ? Like seriously its obvious " I shook my head like I am serious manner .

" Well off to bed all of you . You have a great day tomorrow " Mr D hushed us .

" Never in my 28 years of life I thought that Mr D will say that " Grover muttered.