You are a what Mum ?!

Cordelia 's Pov

As soon as those words left from Mom mouth me and percy bolted straight out of bed and into our car .

When we settled inside the car Mom suddenly said " You both can sleep . It will be needs . We are going to meet your Aunt Nova and Maria . "

Percy excitedly asked " Will there be Jason ?" " And Thalia " I continued .

" Maybe Jason but not Thalia . Now go to sleep . "

As soon as I closed my eyes sleep took over me .

Dream Starts

I was again there . Near the same house. I took all my courage and went towards the boy and as soon as I was going to touch his hand came holding my waist and I was pushed down .

His hands automatically tied my hands together . I adjusted his looks after a few seconds . His hair was blonde . Dirty blonde . His eyes were mix of blue and golden . But they looked so intimidating and dangerous.

I felt like cowering so I moved my eyes down and saw his high cheekbones . His jaw line OMG it was like 100% perfect . But nothing is perfect so maybe it is 98.7% perfect.

His collarbone was amazing . His hands were so powerful and muscular like seriously .

Suddenly he titled his head and with a raised eyebrow spoke un a very hot voice " Never in my entire life I had a trespassers checking me out . " His plump lip turned into a smirk .

My whole face turned red from embarrassment and then he asked me " Who are you ? " I shakily answered " My name is Cordelia Jackson . "

" Demigoddess ? " He looked at me suspiciously . " What is that?" Ok Now I am exactly confused .

"Hypnos is again playing tricks with me ." Mr. Mysterious said . " Hold on Hypnos like greek god Hypnos the god of sleep and all ?" I May have blurted the question out .

"Yeah " He answered me .

"Hey whats your name anyway ?" I asked .
"I am Apo-" and suddenly everything went blank .

Dream Over

I woke up with a start and found myself on a bed . The room looked vaguely familiar . I was in my room in Aunt's Nova house .

I took a step out of bed and went towards the living room . Aunt Nova , Aunt Maria and Mom were sitting there together .

"Morning " I said . They replied me but their voice held no enthusiasm . After a few minutes Percy also came down .

Mum said " Percy , Cordelia . Come here we all are going to tell you something . "

Mum took a deep breath and said " What have I taught you since childhood , what is the motto ?"

I was confused but I answered with Percy " Enna , Ember , Esme and Erida  are life . " Mum smiled and asked " Do you know its meaning ?"

Percy and I shook our head as no . Aunt Nova then told us the meaning " Its meaning is Awe , Fire , To love and to fight is life . "

Aunt Maria then said " There are a few things we needed to talk about . We all three are Chaos Vala . "
"What is vala ? " percy asked .

" It means Chosen one . That what we are . We are supposed to born the next minute we die and we never age . Like take your Aunt Maria , she even had kids in her last life . Nico and Bianca Di Angelno. Then she died and here she is . "

Percy astonished to say anything  looked at Aunt Maria and she nodded . While I tried to fit this knowledge in my head .

Aunt Nova suddenly looked alarmed and looked towards Mom and asked " Have you told them about their parentage . Father side ? " " Oh Heck " Mum exclaimed .

"Your father is actually a greek god and yeah greek gods are very much alive and yeah Percy trait of beating many peoples come from him only . "
Mom told us .

"We know that mum . " Percy said " The second part not the Vala one . "

"How? But how? " Mum looked at us with big eyes . "Oh Mum you see we have been tried to be eaten alive by many things like those snake ladies and then we were followed by one eyed man . We can control water and you you what we are the most Normal kids in the word " I sarcastically said .

Mom laughed an awkward laugh. Percy wore the 'Duh ' look. 

"So where can we find our cousins Bianca and Nico ? And first of all where are Jason and Thalia ? " Percy asked Aunt Nova and Maria .

"Well Jason is in Camp Jupiter and Thalia is gaurding Camp Half-blood Half dead . You will get to know that story in the Camp only . " Aunt Nova answered him .

"And about Bianca and Nico . They are in Hotel Lotus Casino . No you will not go there . " Aunt Maria said .
"Why ?" i asked .

" 'cause that hotel is not just any normal hotel . Once inside you can never come out until you have your mind back . You will forget your memories and your own name . You will forget why were you even there . " Aunt Maria told us .

Ok hell damn thats creepy . Why did they send them to that creepy place ?

"Anyway you two are going to Camp Half Blood today . "

"Hold on isn't that Grover's summer address ?" Percy asked shocked .

"Oh yes ! Isn't he a Satyr ? You know he is half goat . " Aunt Nova said with a sugar coated smile .

Maybe a bad experience with Grover .

Time Skip ------- ⏳⏳⏳⏳

Apollo's Pov

I am sitting in Olympus meeting because Zeus lightning board has been stolen and he is Blaming Poseidon . I know Poseidon have not stole the bolt because I AM THE FRIKING GOD OF TRUTH .

But no Zeus will not ask me . He will put on his own mind but anyway Who cares . I don't . So I just thought about my dream last night .

I May or may not say that she was cute . She had jet black hair bluish green eyes and she was wearing a white locket . Looked suspiciously familiar but I can't put where I have seen it .

She had beautiful eyes and her orbs were as deep as ocean . She had an aura around she was a Demigoddess and I knew she was one of the olympians only .

She did not know that she was one but I need to find a nice name if she ever came back in my dream .

So I started rampaging through my dictionary of name and a name came to me and I liked Alexios .

Suddenly I was tapped on the shoulder by someone.  Oh that someone is my sister Artemis. 

"Yes Artie . " I said with a lazy grin .

"Where are you lost ? " she asked me .

" In dreams " I smirked . "What kind of ?" She asked again . " " Day kind of . " I answered.  Everyone know I cannot lie . But I don't have to say a full truth also . So I was in my dream of day 'cause I was day dreaming I grinned and closed my eyes .

A/N

Sorry guys I posted after a long time . This chapter got deleted and I didn't had a back up . So I had to write it again . Also my school has started and I have stress of studying as my annual exams are near so I won't be able to post fast .

Love

Appy 💞💞