The first meeting

Cordelia Pov

When we reached our home we met the most awaited person in our life .( Count the sarcasm ) GABE.  I looks towards him and asked " How Gabe How are you"  and then rhymed it in my head and murmured " Hope you will die soon " Percy stifled a laugh behind me .

Percy asked " Where is Mom Gabe ? " "At work " he grunted and asked " Do you have some money ? " I straight away looked at him and answered " No " then he looked towards Percy and he also told him " No " He squinted his tiny bead eyes as though trying to get the truth out of us.

Then he said " You would have taken a taxi from bus stand to come here , so you better give me the change " I looked straight towards him and answered him " We said we don't have meaning we don't have . Get that Gabe . "

He let us go but his eyes held warning . When we went in our room which In have sweetly decorated at the age of 8 with my paintings .

We both kept our bag on the table side and sat on the bed . Then I looked towards Percy who was already looking at me and we said together " Grover was acting so weird today wasn't he ? " " Oh yes he was " " Stop mimicking me . " " HEY! stop it " " You both stop it ." A laughter filled voice came , we looked behind to see our mother .

Our mother looked at us with those beautiful blue orbs . Then she came and sat between us . Percy waited no minute and layed on Mom's lap and she ruffled his hair . I kept my head on her shoulder .

She started asking us questions about our year and how we went .
Our mother was a sweet woman like really nice and she liked giving other people candle holders for birthday and as a thank you .

She never once complain about us and trust me we are not easy kid to restrain .

When her questions were over she told us to pack our bags and come downstairs we just said ok and Percy stared to go towards our wardrobe and I asked " Why are you going towards wardrobe ? " He answered " To pack my bags "

Oh my oblivious brother . " Damn yeah lets pack the bag we just packed yesterday . Huh . You are absolutely amazing " My brother slapped his head and started laughing and in between said " All hail queen of sarcasm " and I did a dramatic bow .

Mom came inside the room and told us to bring our bags down . When we brought the bags down we saw mom and Gabe talking . About the trip perhaps .

Mom said " Gabe darling we are going for the trip today . "

Gabe said " Oh you were serious about the trip ?"

Mom answered " Yes darling "

Gabe said " The trip money is coming from your clothes budget right . "
" Yes Honey and before going I will also make seven layer dip for you . I hope thats fine "

Gabe's eyes softened . Yeah that hairless walrus smaller than an almond eyes softened . Hell yeah .

Gabe looked at mom and then said " Only on one condition you will be able to go there . The boy and girl have to say sorry for interrupting my game "

Mom looked towards us with the sweetest smile ever and then I looked towards Percy and we both smirked and looked towards Gabe .

Then together we said " We are so sorry for interrupting the most important game designed and invented in all these years . We are really sorry "

Mom eyes looked full of laughter while she didn't laughed and Gabe made his eyes more smaller than they are , I mean how is that even possible .

Then he let us go . A pea like brain like his wasn't even able to detect the most easiest sarcasm properly . Hahaha .

Then we went to montauk . It is a beautiful place . Our mum love to go there . Though she wouldn't tell us why she loves it so much but we know its the place where she met dad .

My eyes become absolutely of sea when we are around it . We all came inside our cabin we cleaned and then prepared our breakfast . Then we put to sit beside the sea . Me and Perce went in our T shirt and jeans while mum wore a frock .

Mum sat beside the sea and let the sea soak her legs and me and Percy went to swim .

While we were swimming a necklace came floating towards me and and I picked it up . It was made of a sun charm with white pearls , they were really beautiful .

I decided to wear it and go on . At night while we all were sleeping I had a dream .

Dream

A snake wrapped me around his tail and said " Need to bring you to him " and repeated it again and again .

The snake was pitch black , my favourite colour but its eyes , they were golden . I tilted my head and it suddenly dropped me .

I was near a beautiful house filled with flowers and flooded with sunlight . It was so beautiful and mesmerising then suddenly I saw a boy .

He was wearing a white t-shirt and blue skinny jeans . His backside was towards me but I knew he was wearing sunglasses . He had dirty blonde hair . When I started to walk towards him and touched his shoulder suddenly it all disappeared and I woke up .

Dream ends

It was all a damn dream . I sighed a breath of relief .

I saw outside and was stunned to say anything . A hurricane in middle of Summer . What the heck .

Somebody knocked our door and Percy opened it to see our Mom there .

She looked so worried . She said very fastly " Get in the car . Right now "

A/N

Hello guys don't mind my bad story  writing .

From now on our dear darling Cordelia will have dreams of a boy but won't be able to see his face .

Love

Appy💞💞💞🌸🌸🌸