NEW NETEYAM BOOK

I'm still not over this mf death cus it was too short of a book, after getting info of avatar 3 being about fire people and bad people I thought I should do a book where Neteyam doesn't get shot at all, Spider's irrelevant unbearable ass gets taken back to earth instead. Neteyam will be 17 in the book so slightly older cus obviously its two years between avatar 2 and 3 since its being released in 2024. And it will be more of a slow burn where there are flirtations in the beginning but because they are enemies by nature they push each other away a lot. Like Kolanan and Neteyam are quite similar in terms if their personalities being noble and kind-hearted. This new character in my new book will be quite morally grey leaning more to the darker side when she first meets Neteyam, and he of course is like Knight in Shining armour kind of person so they really don't get along at first, it will be like a 'flirty but I hate you and what you stand for' kind of beginning which obviously leads to them falling in love but yeah if you like my writing and the kinds of stories I write then you'll love this one too, so do read it if you haven't had enough of Neteyam yet. This story went by really quick but I'm hoping to maybe have this next story be double the number of chapters since it's more slow burn. I'm trying to work on creating tension and really drawing out emotions. 

But thank you to everyone who read this book, I really didn't expect people to give it a second glance especially when I first started out with one chapter.

I really enjoy reading all the comments and seeing your reactions to the book, for me people's comments are sometimes the best parts of a book because fandoms are so funny, I love you all and I hope you continue to support this project and any future avatar ones I write.

If you like the Bullet Train I have a book called Cherry on that which is my most popular book at 3.4K reads so check that out if you'd like as well, this new Neteyam book and that one are the only ones I am currently writing but Cherry takes longer for me to update cus I lose motivation since nobody comments or votes or anything, seeing support from readers is really motivating so thank you everyone. :))))))