Chapter 12

Chapter 12

    ◎Side effects◎

    Everyone was tense, Lu Shiqiao also saw that there was a defensive mech that looked like a huge boulder standing there firmly, doing a tight defense. But suddenly there was such a moment, the originally quiet cave, after Colonel Wu Ping touched the straw mat on the ground, the picture suddenly changed!

    Just for a moment, there seemed to be something like they were rushing, and they couldn't see it specifically, but the thick smog in the barren land moved, it was a strange shock wave feeling, and the smog rippled.

    Just such a strange movement, those big mechs who were surrounded by vigilance rushed out like that.

    Because the impact was too great, the mechas in front would still hit the mechas behind, and they all hit the distance like this. It looked like a kite flying into the sky, and it seemed that it was still rising and had no intention of descending.

    While walking, Joe raised his head, instead of looking at the light curtain, he looked directly at the sky.

    The smog was too big to see clearly, but the strange ripples could be seen a little and spread towards them.

    Xiang Jingbai's fists clenched tightly: "Something's wrong!" Fortunately, they are outside the barren land now, and there are some boundary guards set up here, which will be activated as soon as something wrong rushes out.

    After a few seconds, the protective array was activated automatically. It was a beam of light rising straight up. The color was very beautiful, like an aurora. People not far from the barren land could see such movement.

    Xiang Jingbai felt that the strange waves and ripples were blocked, and found that Lu Shiqiao, who was standing next to him, suddenly fell backwards and fell straight down.

    "Lu Shiqiao!"

    "Shiqiao, do you know why you are called Shiqiao?" The gentle and handsome man held her in his arms, and gently patted three-year-old Lu Shiqiao on the back, coaxing her not to cry any longer , and continued slowly: "Because the last thing your mother did was to point to the stone bridge and say stone bridge." When Joe's mother was mentioned, the man showed a gentle smile.

    Lu Shiqiao: ...

    While walking, Qiao felt that when the shock waves came, the rising light should have been blocked, but she still fell into a coma all of a sudden.

    Then, she saw the handsome man holding her and heard him say this to her.

    Recognized, this man was the man who took her to pick up trash before, and the man who asked her to help put on the suit before he died.

    He is her Omega daddy.

    More pictures began to appear, Lu Shiqiao finally knew why her body was in so much pain, Papa Omega used all her pheromone power to suppress that straw mat, of course the man himself was also suppressing.

    "This is experimental product 099, made by that old lunatic. There are experimental products on many planets, and this 099 is the strongest." The man's handsomeness has become more and more haggard with the passage of time: "Shi Qiao, when you meet that lunatic in the future Be careful... But it should not be touched, your mother has killed him, but he still has a son, I don't know if he will inherit his career when he grows up, and his crazy followers..."

    There are many, many The scene of the scene was remembered, and Qiao felt his head was about to explode on the way.

    "After I die, your power will come back without taking away. I hope your intelligence can recover. Although you look like your mother, your eyes look so silly..."