Chapter 18

Chapter 18

    ◎Brooch and petals ◎

    After Lu Shiqiao smelled this smell, he paid attention to the reactions of the people around him.

    There was no response, they didn't seem to notice the difference, and they were all focused on finding their own examination room.

    There were originally few stairs here, but now other people squeezed in, and it became crowded in an instant.

    It seems that being able to squeeze into the examination room without being late is also one of the contents of the examination.

    While walking, Qiao looked up at the tall examination building, then at the time on his brain, and finally turned around and walked towards the green belt.

    The smell over there was sometimes strong and sometimes weak. Lu Shiqiao's abrupt movement towards the opposite direction of the crowd surprised those who were pushing forward.

    There are also Alphas who feel uncomfortable, and feel that they have wasted a second or two of their time by avoiding them. But when they saw the face of this cold and heartless female Alpha, and saw her gray eyes lazily sweeping over, they felt that they should let it go, and it would be better to deduct points for being late because she is still going out now!

    On the way, Qiao was not interested in the various meanings in these gazes, but just avoided other people and walked towards the trees.

    Half of the green belt is next to the roadside, which is very lively, but the other half has no road and is not next to the examination building. Now people who come in are all for the exam, and there is no one here.

    No, there are still people.

    Not long after Qiao walked in, she saw the figure leaning against a thick tree, and confirmed that the smell just now belonged to this person, and the faint smell just now was gone now.

    His face could not be seen, but the anti-spill stickers on the back of his snow-white neck could be seen.

    While walking, Qiao's face showed a rare numbness.

    She might be a little busy, it's probably because an Omega accidentally leaked some pheromone, and she came over after smelling it. What's the difference between this and those wild A's who are said to be unable to move their eyes away when they see a beautiful Omega.

    On the way, Qiao was about to turn around and leave here, but her appearance also made the people there aware of it.

    "Who."

    "Passing by." While walking, Qiao's numbness had disappeared, but she felt the familiarity of this man's voice.

    Hearing her voice, the other party turned his head.

    Xiang Jingbai, who had a cold expression on his face but was obviously pale, met her eyes.

    Lu Shiqiao never had any special comments on other people's appearance, but she still remembered Xiang Jingbai's face on the nutrient solution package she picked up in the garbage dump. When she saw his face for the first time at that time, she had already made an evaluation: the kind that she thought about several times after seeing it.

    But just read it, Qiao can hear the bustling side seems to be more lively when passing by, and the friction between those who can’t squeeze into the examination room is getting bigger and bigger, but they are still worried that they will be removed directly if they fight and make trouble, so they are still struggling suppressed.