Chapter 81

Chapter 81

    ◎Xiaobai needs to be a little tired before he can fall asleep. ◎

    Zhang Qinghe's head was dizzy from that blow. The memories of the past kept flashing by, and the past passed in front of him like a revolving lantern.

    He kept running and hiding, the darkness was boundless, and because his face looked like General Zhang, he was picked up by the Zhang family from the extremely miserable battlefield.

    It was a very comfortable half a year, but because he turned 7 as a 3S, he was sent to the military area.

    Zhang Qinghe felt very happy killing star beasts, catching Zergs, and leading ordinary S-level and A-level soldiers on missions. He also secretly compared Xiang Jingbai, that young man of the same age who was even more dazzling, and felt that maybe he could work harder and become a strong man admired by thousands of people in the future.

    However, some shadows began to follow him.

    He thought he was in the sun, but in fact he was in the darkest place.

    Because he is a descendant of the madman, he was also identified as the successor of this career.

    refuse?

    The descendants of the lunatics are just not guided, and sooner or later they will discover the madness in their blood. If you refuse something, you will definitely regret it in the future. They will follow their blood and support his awakening.

    ...

    The medical cabin quickly repaired the wounds on Zhang Qinghe's body that had been pulled out by the whip. Even the blood stains were cleanly removed, leaving only some holes in the clothes. Disconnected, barely still hanging on the arm.

    Xing Tao kept watching with his arms folded, and found that Zhang Qinghe's wound was healed, but the people in the medical cabin still covered their faces with their hands.

    Xing Tao: "Could it be that the stick on the forehead hasn't healed yet...it's so heavy, it's possible that you might have a concussion. Do you want to take you to the infirmary?"

    Zhang Qinghe still covered his face: "... "

    Xing Tao: "...Could it be that you feel embarrassing? It doesn't matter. It's not the first time the people present saw you being beaten by Shi Qiao." And he was also beaten by Lu Shiqiao.

    It's normal for Alphas to fight. And Qiao even beat Marshal Tao on the way.

    As for Zhang Qinghe, Xing Tao, as a person from the farther Hodgson planet, actually came into contact with it personally after the unified examination. Although sometimes I don't understand his style of doing things, but after that they have some contacts on and off, and they can be regarded as friends.

    Especially when Xing Tao is facing Admiral Xing and Mrs. Xing urging him to make friends in the military academy, he can directly pull Zhang Qinghe out of the road and block it. Everyone has no Omega... oh, Joe can't pull Zhang Qinghe when he is on the road now... After coming out, Mrs. Xing was almost envious of Qiao and Xiang Jingbai being together at the end of the day, and looked at him with hatred when it was mentioned.     Zhang Qinghe remained motionless, and Xing Tao could only look back at Lu Shiqiao, only to find that this female Alpha was pinching and pinching her Omega's fingers through the nutrient solution bottle...     Xing Tao cleared his throat: "Cough, now Qinghe's situation is like this, I'm going to carry him to the infirmary for a look, and I feel like he's been hit by a stick and concussed."     Xiang Jingbai pulled out his hand, and put away the nutrient solution bottle with a very flat face: "Okay, then I'll trouble you."     Lu Shiqiao didn't say anything, but after two seconds, Zhang Qinghe in the medical cabin took the initiative to 'cheat' the corpse.     Even because he cheated too much on his own body, he sat up suddenly, then hit his head on the top of the medical cabin, and then yelled loudly.     The rest of the people present: "..."     Xing Tao was next to the medical cabin. Although he was a little speechless, he pressed the button on the medical cabin and opened the door for him.     Zhang Qinghe came out from inside wiping his head and eyes: "I don't need to go to the medical room."     As soon as he put down his hand, the piece of cloth that was barely hanging on his left arm fell off, revealing His muscular arms, and...