Chapter 14

Chapter 14

    ◎Do you have an appointment? ◎

    "It's actually caught up with the live broadcast!" Neng Feiyu was very excited, but he still remembered cutting a small window next to him and continuing to send his study materials to Lu Shiqiao.

    If there is a live broadcast, there will naturally be bullet screens. On the way, Qiao looked at the [Ah ah], [So handsome, so handsome, my legs are weak], [My two husbands are finally going to do it for me] on the way. Got a fight]'s barrage suddenly caught a few words.

    "The First Military Academy, Diqing Military Academy?"

    Neng Feiyu was still clenching his fists, looking very excited: "Yes, Xiang Jingbai represents the First Military Academy, Zhang Qinghe represents the Diqing Military Academy, they are all freshmen in this year The representative of freshmen, the walking admissions brochure, ah, I don’t know who will win!!” He quickly tapped the light curtain a few times with his finger, and soon sent several [Ahhh] The bullet screen goes up.

    But for those other Omegas who are obviously soft-legged and handsome, Neng Feiyu didn't follow: "I'm pretty handsome too."

    After speaking, he looked at Lu Shiqiao again: "Shiqiao can also compare with them." This is almost It can be seen from childhood to adulthood, even when she is lying in the medical cabin.

    Jian Xinghuai didn't care about being overlooked and handsome, Alpha felt that strength was more important, and he cared more about the competition between the two above, "This is their first public challenge, they have fought before, but they never know whether they will win or lose. Lu Shiqiao frowned slightly: "

    Isn't Xiang Jingbai the future number one in the Federation?" According to the cognition seven years ago, no one of his age can beat Xiang Jingbai.

    Neng Feiyu: "That's right, Xiang Jingbai is still number one now, but a few new Alphas came out a few years ago, and then..." He hesitated suddenly when he said this.

    Jian Xinghuai added for him: "And now Feiyu is just climbing... I just think that Zhang Qinghe is also very good, and I think the strength of the two is uncertain." He originally wanted to say that Zhang Qinghe climbed the wall.

    Jian Xing got stuck in his heart. Damn, before he was able to split Feiyu into an Omega, he could say whatever he wanted, and he could hit him directly if he felt dissatisfied. It can't be done now... Neng Feiyu put back the long needle protruding from the back of his bag.

    This is a retro decoration called Step Shake, which is popular again in the Omega circle, and pendants can also be customized. But Jian Xinghuai thinks otherwise, this is Omega's weapon, and if Alpha gets stabbed, he can't fight back.

    Neng Feiyu continued to explain: "There are more and more Liberation Stars now. Although the resources of Liberation Stars are poor, the more students there are, the more students can meet the military school exams. In order for each military school to recruit more and better students , more people will come out to show their faces.”

    Actually, there have always been, but their 6703 stars are close to the first military academy, and Xiang Jingbai’s popularity is definitely the highest.

    Of course, it is the interstellar era after all, and there is no reason for not going to a school based on a farther planet.

    They stopped when they said this, because the two standing at the light curtain had already started.

    They didn't hold weapons, they just fought in close quarters. From fast to slow, the speed of the battle is getting faster and faster. Fortunately, the frame rate of the current shooting is very high, and even almost all are afterimages, only the sound of fists intersecting.