Chapter 55

Chapter 55

    ◎The susceptibility period has arrived (Second update) ◎

    Because Lu Zishu without a pheromone blocker has a peaceful face, Qiao was behind the queue when he was on the way, and suddenly had an idea.

    Xiang Jingbai happened to be right next to him, and when he was passing by, Qiao turned sideways and said, "Master Xiang, do we want to collaborate on another project?"

    "What project?" Xiang Jingbai didn't turn his head, because the teacher was looking at him.

    "The pheromone blocker is opened inward. However, it is cruel to just lock the pheromone on the user. If it happens to be spicy or something, you may be choked to cry. If it is me, I may wear an extra one." A piece of clothing." There was a smile in Lu Shiqiao's voice.

    She had never joked with him before.

    Xiang Jingbai could still feel the teacher in front of him looking this way, but such words really made him want to look back.

    There was only a slight smile on the corner of Qiao's mouth when she was walking, but her eyebrows and eyes were full of smiles, which could easily infect people to laugh with her.

    Xiang Jing was stunned for a moment, but Qiao's expression changed the next moment when he was walking, and he turned to look at the people around him.

    Xiang Jingbai also looked over, one of them had started a video chat and was holding it there.

    It's easy for these onlookers to know why they came here. They just want to see Joe being defeated by others on this road, or to see her defeating others.

    Lu Shiqiao returned to his lazy posture after reading it: "I knew that someone was watching there, but I actually felt the killing intent." What he said was not lazy.

    Xiang Jingbai had already withdrawn his gaze and turned his head away, but when he heard this, he wanted to look back again.

    It's just that before he turned his head, Lu Shiqiao held his shoulders.

    Only her lowered voice came from behind: "You know about me, Xiang Shao. Now that you are cooperating with me, you have to be more careful." What

    Lu Shiqiao said was about the followers of those experimental lunatics, Xiang Jingbai naturally knew .

    He nodded, and felt the hand that was lightly pressing on his shoulder loosen.

    Teacher Zhong Yu of the mecha battle class is a female Alpha, so she naturally knows why there are so many onlookers today. These are not the kind who can't wait to pull up the banner to cheer for Xiang Jingbai. When they are on the road, Qiao is very hostile, obviously unconvinced.

    Such people have come and waited, so naturally they won't be allowed to wait in vain, and they must be convinced once.

    So who to choose and when Joe fights has become a problem.

    Xiang Jingbai is indeed the best, but now everyone knows that he and Lu Shiqiao are cooperating in the experiment, and they are still standing so close, even if they win against that kind of talkative and troublesome person, they still won't be convinced.

    As for the other students in the class, there were quite a few who kept their backs straight and followed her all the time. They all wanted to be named, and there were quite a few outstanding ones.

    Teacher Zhong Yu's younger brother is Major General Zhong Chang, so her strength should not be underestimated, but she also has her own characteristics, she has difficulty in choosing.