Chapter 69

Chapter 69

    ◎Hook her little finger (two-in-one)◎

    For this kind of push, Joe, the person concerned, can tell who is spreading the rumors at a glance, and has no interest in clicking on it. When she is free, she will see who is so free.

    But now, whether she can do it or not, it is enough for someone to know.

    On the way, Qiao turned off the optical brain and looked at Xiang Jingbai, only to find that he was still watching.

    Xiang Jingbai's slender fingers slid and pulled in the void, and occasionally made a clicking movement. Lu Shiqiao knew that it felt good to hold this hand. It's a pity that I haven't kissed him yet, and Xiang Jingbai has been hiding in the past few days.

    There are still many places where he avoids her. If you touch it, it will act like a cat rejecting it.

    Xiang Jingbai clicked in from the title to read the content, and then knew from it that the rumor started to spread in the forum, so he clicked in the forum again to read it.

    The more he looked, the more he frowned, but suddenly he felt like he was being watched by some hungry wolf. When he looked up, he found that it was Lu Shiqiao, who was staring at his empty hand.

    Xiang Jingbai said in a low voice: "...What are you doing?" On the

    way, Qiao put his hands on the back of his chair, but leaned forward a little, looking at the person opposite: "I will spend less time alone in the future, and watch more for a while." "

    Xiang Jingbai: "..."

    He still didn't say anything in the end, after all, it will indeed be like this in the future.

    There are endless classes in the school, and there are countless eyes, and there is almost no time to be alone, unless it is a holiday weekend... There will be a lot of things on weekends.

    Even though Joe felt that it was a pity when he was on the way, the speed of the aircraft was adjusted to the slowest. During the period, he changed the aircraft after some detours, and finally arrived at the place.

    Xiang Jingbai's own yard has been repaired, but judging from the recent form, there will naturally be a second invasion after the first invasion, and he needs to wait for better defenses to be in place before he can live there.

    So this time I went to the old house of Xiang's family, which is also where Admiral Xiang and Mrs. Xiang live now.

    Lu Shiqiao was wearing the clothes of an insurance company, with a card in his hand, and even his face was different, covered with a kind of human skin made by nanotechnology.

    "Well, this is my business card. I hope we can cooperate happily." The female Alpha stood at the door of the aircraft and handed him the business card. Her voice was disguised, and it sounded very ordinary, not like her kind that is very attractive when you hear it. people.

    The business cards even actually have the name and company on them.

    Xiang Jingbai reached out to take it, and at the moment of contact, the little finger was hooked by the female Alpha.

    Xiang Jingbai raised his eyes to look at her, but the female Alpha's expression was very serious, and after seeing him looking at her, he made a gesture of invitation: "I hope Xiang Shao can buy our family's insurance. Good night."

    Xiang Jingbai calmed down a little Feeling in a good mood, she raised her legs and walked down: "Yeah." The

    female Alpha stood behind and watched, like a polite salesman watching customers leave.