Dedications and Author's Note

This story is dedicated to Victoria. My muse, my inspiration. The only person I'll ever love. ❤❤❤❤

Some of my long time readers may have noticed by now that my project, titled, Spider-Man X Raven shorts, is now gone. Long story short, I once had a lot more filler and smut to put in there until I had to get a new phone and lost it all, so I had been trying to rewrite it all. However, I'm already on like chapter ten of the next story by the time I'm writing this, and I haven't been writing the filler as much. So I decided to take what I had already published and just put it in the regular story where it's supposed to go in the timeline. So Spider-Man: New Home and it's sequels are now officially mature stories!

Don't worry, though. Most of the story will be pretty tame. For those of you who do not like smut, I got you.

Each chapter containing any kind of smut will be neatly labeled as such.

Example: Chapter: title (18+)

This way you guys can skip those chapters if you aren't into that, but still are interested in this couple.

That being said this story is still written for an adult audience, so if you do not fall into that category, do not read this story.

For the hardcore fans of DC and Marvel comics, listen up... Imma keep it a stack with y'all, I haven't read very many comics in my day. Mostly due to being poor and having no access. Thats not to say I haven't read ANY, just that there's a lot about these universes that I probably do not know, and I am in NO WAY a walking encyclopedia about them. So any information I have about these characters was gained via RESEARCH and little else. While I always do my ABSOLUTE best to do justice to the characters I write about, just think of this story as a sort of... elsewords story. A lot of it will probably be familiar to you, but don't be surprised if a few things are different. I do my best

But thats also why I chose to write the story about these versions specifically. I could've picked any version of the characters. However, the MCU Spider-Man and the Teen Titans from the original animated series were the ones I was most familiar with.

After reading this story, don't forget to read its sequels; Spider-Man: Nobody Home, followed by Uncanny|| Peter Parker. Don't forget to continue the journey!

Anyway, without further adue, enjoy!