1 - Updates

'Update: Izuku passes the station on his way home' 

'Update: Izuku stops at a convenience store' 

The phone rings and lights up every time there is an update. It glows in the dark alleyway and the blond boy smirks when it continues to ring. 

'Update: Izuku buys a first aid for his injuries' 

'Update: Izuku feels lonely' 

'Update: Izuku walks down the road' 

'Update: Izuku walks past the alley I'm in.' 

At this update Katsuki quickly shuts off his phone and looks at the entrance of the alley, breathing as quietly as possible. Then a boy appears in his vision carrying a plastic bag. The boy is covered in bandages, purple and blue spots peeking out from under them. 

The boy has eyebags and blank green eyes, freckles covering his cheeks. The boy has a black middle school uniform and is wearing black pants and red shoes, and he's mumbling to himself starting down at the cement sidewalk. 

"I wonder what moms making for dinner... If she's even home... Ah, why does it hurt so much... Good thing i won't need stitches this time that would be an even bigger problem..." 

The boy passes the alley, disappearing from the blonde's sight. The blonde grips at this shirt panting hard. He quickly turns on his phone and reads. 

'Update: Izuku is in pain' 

'Update: Izuku wants a friend' 

The blonde lets out a laugh that echos throughout the alley. 

"Don't you worry Izuku, I'm here. I'm gonna be the one to save you from the hell you're in i promise I'll do whatever i have to do to keep you safe and happy..." 

Izuku enters the empty house. He takes off his shoes and goes upstairs to the main bathroom. The house is bathed in darkness except for the light from that bathroom. Izuku takes off his shirt and uniform and begins to patch himself up adding new bandages and cleaning them. 

He lets out a hiss of pain when the alcohol touches his cuts and sensitive bruises.

Inko has been working nonstop for years, ever since Izuku's father left the both of them before Izuku was two, He used to have a good relationship with her, but ever since the bullying started and Izuku started to shut everything out and inko began to stop caring, instead taking even more jobs. 

The rift between their relationship took a big hit, now they barely talk to each other.

 Now. 

Izuku is completely alone, without a friend, without a mom. What is he supposed to do? After patching himself up, Izuku goes into his room and lays in the bed. Tomorrow will be a new day and a new opportunity for happiness. 

Yeah right. 

Izuku closes his eyes and begins to sleep. The next day Izuku wakes up with a yawn, stretching. He winces a little as he gets up. He starts to change into his uniform until his eye catches something. A box wrapped in green gift paper with a red bow and ribbon.