18 - Therapist Pt. 2

"Have you ever... Noticed any strange behavior with him?"

His expression turns confused, and he tilts his head.

"No? Never why?"

"I'm worried that Mr. Bakugou may have some sort of obsession, and you might be the object of that. I'm asking before i make any final reports, and i want to get your side."

"No, kacchans never been like that..."

The next session, it was just Mr. Bakugou and him.

"How has your day been Mr. Bakugou?"

The teen huffs, arms folded and his body sinking into the couch.

"Shitty."

Mr. Bakugou stares at him, red eyes clawing at his face.

"Deku told me what you asked him. I wanted to tell you,"

He leans forward, arms resting on his legs, not breaking eye contact.

"I've killed tons of extras for Deku, and i don't plan on stopping. I'm sure you knew that already though. So, i have to kill you now too. If you start talking then ill be taken away, which would be shitty."

He stands and stalks toward him, He quickly backs up and rushes to his desk

"Mr. Bakugou please calm down-"

A shining knife finds its way right into his throat and blood gurgles in his mouth, an ugly sound that echos in the quiet room. Katsuki's eyes shine as he watches with a scowl on his face. It all had happened quickly he doesn't-

"You know, I've been thinking about doing this the day i stepped into this room."

The memory of four-year-old Katsuki entering his room, a scowl on his face as he took in his appearance. He had been a child. He is still a child. He should have told someone, did the reports like he was supposed to, but having watched Katsuki grow up made him soft. Now, this was his punishment.

Katsuki pulls the knife out and plunges it back in. The old man's eyes lose their glow. Katsuki thinks he looks like a dead fish. The door opens and Deku walks in, his eyes focused on the body in front of him.

"I took care of the cameras Kacchan, help me lift him."

Katsuki pecks his cheek and smiles, wiping at the blood on his face.

"Alright."

Izuku knew about Katsuki's feelings, and he returned them tenfold. He couldn't let this man report anything. They would take Katsuki away, to jail when they got enough proof or to a mental hospital. He could never live without Katsuki. So, he's just gonna have to make sure no one could ever take him away. 

Now he has to burn this body and make sure their tracks are covered.