3 - Updates Pt. 2

It has a tag with Izuku's name written in cursive. Izuku stares at it for a moment, confused. There is no way it was his mom, right? Why would she give him a gift let alone out of the blue like this... Izuku walks to his desk and picks up the gift, starting to open it. Who cares? A gift is a gift even if it's a little odd... He opens the box and pulls out a black hoodie with a white skull on the front. Izuku brings it closer to him and smells it. 

Carmal and wood smoke fill his nose and he takes another inhale. The smell comforts him and he relaxes. Who gave this to him? Definitely not his mom since shed never buy something like this and it's not like he has any friends that would give him anything. Either way, the gift brings a smile to Izuku's face. Maybe today won't be so bad... 

Finally getting ready, Izuku lays the hoodie on his bed and leaves for school. The blond grins widely, the corners of his mouth stinging slightly. Hed given Izuku his hoodie in hopes that hed use it. He had to admit, the thought of Izuku wearing his clothes made his heartbeat quicken. 

Ping

'Update: Izuku loves my hoodie' 

'Update: Izuku likes the way i smell' 

'Update: Izuku is comforted by my gift' 

At this the boy lets out a happy sigh and slowly trials behind Izuku, far away enough so the other wouldn't notice. He follows Izuku to the front gates of his school and watches him enter the building.

 He doesn't remember that much before meeting Izuku. The world was dark and bland, but when he met him, it took on color and meaning. Every day was amazing when he was with Izuku. 

And then he began to... want to get closer.

 So, like any rational person, he began to follow him everywhere he went without him noticing, taking the things that Izuku wouldn't miss. He began to long to be closer. 

Closer. 

Closer. 

The bell rings for the end of class, and everyone begins to pack up. Izuku quickly stuffs his things into his backpack, shutting the yellow flap closed. Just as he's about to run out of the classroom, he bumps into someone. That someone is one of his worst bullies. 

"Woah there Midoriya, didn't know you'd get all touchy off the bat." 

Izuku lets out a small yelp when the guys hands grip his shirt, pulling him out of the doorway and all the way to a isolated area. Before, when all of this was still fairly new, Izuku would have dragged his feet, begged and pleaded for them not to take him, not to hurt him. 

He used to hope that they would show a little bit of mercy, or that someone would help him. But hes not that much of an idiot now. Now, as hes being forced against the brick wall and punched he only lets out small winces instead of crying out for them to stop.