6 - Lucky

Katsuki can't help that he feels this way, seriously. 

He doesn't want to follow Izuku around everywhere he goes. 

He doesn't want to steal his things when he isn't looking to keep in his own room. 

He doesn't want to sneak into Izuku's room and watch him sleep. 

That would be terrible if he wanted to do it. 

No, what he's doing is out of necessity. 

He needs to do this because without getting close to something of his, Katsuki wouldn't be able to operate properly. He thinks he'll actually die if he goes without Izuku. What he's doing is for his own health.... This is for him... 

Katsuki looks at the tied up Izuku, a grim expression on his face. He drugged him easily enough, making sure no one was around when he actually did anything. Once Izuku had passed out, he tied him up and put him in the backseat of his car. He made sure the greenette didn't wake up on the ride to the building Katsuki had scoped out. 

He spent months making arrangements, all for this one moment. Katsuki parks the car and takes Izuku carefully into the building. Being a hero in training came with its benefits. Like being able to carry an unconscious body for long distances.  It was old, the cement floor slightly dusty and some small pieces of glass or rubble. Katsuki spent forever cleaning it up, going home late and exhausted from hours of sweeping, luging huge rocks out, and beating up any stragglers that had made the building their home. 

Like hell he was gonna let some bums see his izuku. He absently wishes he could have brought them to somewhere fancier, but its not like he could ask his parents to rent a hotel for two people. He would have done it himself but the women when he called said he couldnt since he was underage. The building had been abandoned long ago, so there was no way they would be interrupted. Katsuki had set up the area perfectly.

 A small mattress is in the center of the big room with a couple grocery bags filled with all sorts of toys, lube and condoms. The women at the counter had given him a concerned look when he rung all of this stuff up. It wasn't like he was doing anything shady. 

Well, maybe that was a lie. But it probably wasn't what she was thinking! 

He also brought water, food, and vitamins for in between. Izuku was going to need it. Setting him down on the mattress and stepping back, Katsuki puts his hands on his hips and looks at the masterpiece in front of him. Izuku tied up with red silk ribbon, his wrists and ankles bound together in front of him, gag over his mouth and a tie used as a blindfold that is wrapped around his head. 

Katsuki had the liberty of removing all of Izuku's clothes, his freckled skin contrasting beautifully with the red.