5 - New Kid pt. 2

"N-no one Kacchan, i was just-" 

Katsuki grabs his uniform harshly, pulling him up. His desk scraps against the floor as its pushed. 

"How many fucking times do i have to tell you to stop calling me that stupid fucking name? Do i have to keep beating it into you shit nerd?" 

Izuku's eyes widen, and his eyes fill up, hurt. Katsuki stares at him, teeth bared. 

"I won't call you that a-anymore..." 

Katsuki tchs and pushes Izuku back into his seat. 

"Fucking better." 

Izuku grips his desk, trying not to let the tears fall. Second period passes and a different teacher walks in to start the third. She takes a look around the classroom and stands at her desk. She sighs. 

"I forgot some material in the printing room..." 

She looks at the class again and she calls out. 

"Midoriya and Ichiko. Can you go get it for me?" 

Izuku and Ichiko stand up, going to the door and out of the classroom. Katsuki watches with narrowed eyes. Izuku is stiff, his arms hugging himself. Ichiko smiles at him. 

"You know Midoriya, you can always call me Kacchan. It makes sense, right? Since my first name is Kagiyama. What did that other kid used to call you? I can tell the two of you have a history, plus the other kids told me while he was over there." 

Izuku stares at him, surprised. 

"W-what are you doing..." 

Ichiko smiles wider and tilts his head. 

"I like you Midoriya. I want to be closer to you." 

Izuku turns red and looks back at the ground. The two of them walk in silence. They get to the printing room and pick up the papers. They start to walk back. 

"...Izu-Chan." 

Ichiko looks at him and smiles. 

"I like that. It's cute." 

The two of them enter the classroom, hand the papers to the teacher, and go back to their seats. Ichiko and Izuku's eyes meet more often, Izuku turning red and Ichiko smiling at him. Katsuki growls, wanting to pull someone's hair out. The school day ends and finally everyone is packing up. Izuku stands, his backpack on his desk as he's putting things away. Ichiko goes to him, his bag slung over his shoulder. 

"Wanna walk home together Izu Chan?" 

Izuku sees Katsuki stop mid-way through putting his own bag on in the corner of his eye. Izuku's face turns red, and he puts his own backpack on. 

"Ok Kacchan." 

Katsuki stares at the two of them, his eyes wide. His expression changes to hurt to shocked to angry. Beyond pissed, he grabs the back of Izuku's backpack and pulls, slamming Izuku down on his own desk. 

"What. The. Fuck. Do you think you're doing Deku." 

Katsuki seethes, his words sounding like their clawing their way out of this throat. Izuku flinches and he stares at him. 

"W-what did i do B-Bakugou san?-" 

Katsuki screams, slamming him down again and again. 

"What! The! Fuck! Shut the fuck up Deku! Stop saying that fucking shit or ill kill you!" 

Some people look at them but turn away and opt to leaving quickly. Two of Katsuki's croons watch in amusement, not sensing the newest tension.