10 - Creepy but i guess its fine

The nerd seriously has a problem. If he thinks Katsuki doesn't see him always following even after getting the shit kicked out of him, he's crazy. It started right after Katsuki had gotten a gift from one of the girls in his class. 

She gave it to him and then ran away all red in the face like Katsuki would somehow give a fuck about how she felt. Though, the whole time he would feel someone staring holes into his back. He turns around and sees the nerd staring at him like he just ripped his heart out and started eating it.

For his own sake he decides to ignore it. Just shitty Deku being creepy again. Then other things started happening. His clothes went missing, his bed looked slightly different from the way he had left it and he started to get gifts in his locker. Not just the normal snacks or little shit either, big fucking gifts that would have to be shoved in his locker or taken to the front of his porch when he got home. 

It was usually stuff he had wanted that day or over the week, the new all might game that just came out and was so popular people waited in line for days just to get a glimpse of it. Even the new set of kitchen pots he and his dad were talking about in their kitchen the day before.

It should have given him the creeps. But to hell with it, like he'd say no to free shit. He didn't have any solid proof except Deku following him, but who else would do something so extreme. This brings us to the present day, Katsuki in the classroom with his cronies, cornering izuku so he can't leave. 

The nerd was writing in his notebook, muttering to himself with his hand resting on his chin. His eyes are zoned out and moving fast as he writes notes and more shit. But what really pisses him off is the fact that he's probably writing about all might or some shitty hero.

He had taken a couple looks at the other notebooks and found tons of notes of him. About his quirk, his personality type, hell even the kind of food he likes. It had done something to him... But he didn't feel like diving deep into himself to figure it out. So, he just beat up the nerd so he wouldn't have to think too much of it.

 Again, he was confronted with the feeling, only weeks after. There was no more about him in the new notebook. Nothing except shitty hero's and All Might. It pissed him off and he didn't even know why.

So now, when he sees him scribbling away in his new notebook, the number 13 written in marker at the front, he wants to destroy it. He wants to turn it into ash and watch it go past his fingers and onto the floor like the trash it is. That way, Deku won't have any other choice but to write about him,