4 - New Kid

The students in the class are busy with activity, talking and moving around with people. There is talk of a new student joining and that news is the main topic for most of the conversations. 

"Is it a boy or a girl?" 

"We always get girls! I want a boy for once!" 

"I know right?! A cute boy!" 

"Hey! We have cute boys in our class!" 

"Really bitch? Who? Point me out to them and i will be all over there." 

"Bakugou Kun is cute-" 

"Girl what the fuck are you on. Bakugou is hot, not cute. I said i wanted a cute boy." 

"I think..." 

"I think Midoriya Kun is cute..." 

The girls are quiet, then look over at Izuku who is sitting at his desk, looking at Katsuki who is standing over him, insulting him. 

"Hmmm..." 

"I guess, if you ignore the fact he's a quirkless loser." 

"Yeah, i see it. He is pretty cute, in a puppy kind of way." 

"You have a thing for quirkless boys or something?" 

"N-No! Hes cute but that's all he has going for him." 

The door opens and the class is hushed. The teacher walks in, putting the class planner on his desk and standing in front of all the students. 

"Hello students." 

"Goodmorning Sir." 

Everyone answers back in unison. The teacher looks at all of them blankly. 

"We have a new student joining our class. Please be nice and show some respect." 

Katsuki throws an open bottle of banana milk at Izuku's head. It splashes all over his back and his eyes tear up as he makes no other reaction. Some people snicker. The teacher watches the scene and looks at Katsuki sternly. 

"Mr. Bakugou," 

Izuku's eyes look at the teacher hopefully. 

"Don't make a mess." 

More hushed laughter and Katsuki's grin widens. The teacher continues and looks at the door. 

"You can come in now." 

The door opens and a boy walks in. He has curly pink hair and blue eyes that scan the room. There's a big smile on his face and Izuku thinks it's kind of creepy. 

"Hello! My name is Kagiyama Ichiko. Nice to meet you all." 

The girls look at each other, some fist bumping. 

"Mr. Ichiko is going to sit next to Midoriya. Raise your hand." 

Izuku does so, staring hard at the floor. He hears Ichiko walk and take a seat at the desk. The teacher continues with the lesson and Izuku slowly looks back up. He is slightly startled when he's met with blue eyes staring at him. Katsuki harshly kicks the back of his chair and Izuku looks away. 

Class ends and second period is free. Students rush over to the new kid to greet him. Katsuki stands and goes to Izuku's desk. 

"Fucker. What the fuck do you think your lookin at. Hah?" 

Izuku looks at Katsuki's red eyes that are ablaze and gulps. He looks away, his hand going to the back of his neck as he tries to make himself smaller.