19 - Lucky Pt. 2

- Warning: Sexual Content - 

His body was just for Katsuki's eyes.  

He watches as his chest rises and falls in a smooth pattern. The nerd had grown a lot compared to middle school. No shit, the same was for everyone. But it didn't really matter when it was those other extras. 

Katsuki has spent all of his life with Izuku in some form, from when they were brats to now. Of course, he's going to notice and marvel at all the little changes in the nerd. Or maybe they were always there, just hidden away behind the fear and rejection. 

Katsuki goes to the mattress, deciding to wake him. Creeping to the edge of the mattress, Katsuki thought about how he wanted this to go down. Would he fuck Izuku on his cock until he tore? Would he have that pretty mouth suck on him until all he could drink was his cum? Katsuki grins, an almost happy manic expression on his face. He takes something from out of his pocket and presses it against the fat of Izuku's leg. 

The small item is in the shape of a small bullet, and when Katsuki presses the button on the end with his thumb, a small needle shoots out and pokes its way in. He had done a lot of things to get his hands on this and not get caught. 

Hes a future pro hero after all, he needs to clean his tracks. Especially when it has something to do with getting a temporary quirk suppressant. He can't have his Deku fighting his way out of this one. 

 "I could do whatever the hell i want with him...." 

 Katsuki is diving right in. 

Pulling down his own pants and underwear, the garments dropping down to the floor with a small thump. He grabs Izuku's hips harshly, lines himself up, his head at the entrance of Izuku's puckered hole.

 He reaches over and opens the bottle of lube, squirting the cold liquid on his cock. He slams his hips, his dick going almost all the way in. The searing heat of Izuku makes him let out a groan, and the manic look in his face darkens with lust.

 He grits his teeth, pulling out almost all the way, and then slamming back in. He fucks in earnest now; his new goal being waking Izuku up. He watches as Izuku's body is slide up and down, over and over with glee.

Izuku's senses feel the stretch and burn of Katsuki's cock pushing against his tight walls. When it hits that specific bundle of nerves, Izuku feels like his whole body is on fire. He has barely any time to think when a loud moan escapes him, muffled by the gag in his mouth.

Katsuki winds his hand back and slams down, smacking Izuku's ass which leaves a nice red handprint. Izuku's back arches and he moans again, pushing himself up on the mattress. Fear spikes his heart, and he fights against his restraints. 

"HMHP-" 

Katsuki leans down and bites Izuku's neck, which makes Izuku breathing even more heavy. He rips the gag off and throws it somewhere. 

'Need to hear those sounds want to hear the sounds you make as you get drunk on my fucking cock Deku.' 

Katsuki glances down and sees Izuku's cock head slick with precome. He gets up slightly, one hand supporting him as he takes his other one to lazily stroke Izuku's cock. Izuku lets out another sweet sweet sound and Katsuki stops stroking him, instead going back to ramming into him. The sound of his balls slapping against Izuku's ass egg him on, and he comes. 

Hard. 

It just keeps going, thick long streams of cum leaking out slightly. Katsuki is panting hard, trying to catch his breath. 

" Holy shit..." 

Izuku starts to struggle again, screaming. 

"Let me go! Please! I-I want to go home! Stop it! You've had your fun!" 

Izuku sobs, tears wetting the blindfold and running down his cheeks. Katsuki feels his dick throb, still inside Izuku's ass. He says nothing. Instead, he continues to thrust, the cum already inside making an erotic squelching sound every time. 

Izuku continues to cry, mixed in with mewls and moans. He wanted to make him cry, but not like this. This makes him stop momentarily. Only after he cums a second time, going deep into Izuku's ass and staying there again. 

Then, he's going again, pants and groans escaping his mouth as he feels Izuku, and his sweaty bodies pushed up against each other. Izuku spasms for a second until his body is almost completely lifted up on the mattress, cum painting his and Katsuki's stomach. Their bodies keep sliding together wetly. 

W-what's going on?... How did this happen?... I was just going to kacchans house... i want to go back... God... kacchan... someone... please save me..ka- 

"k- kacchan...  where is he... someone..." 

It's quiet and barely heard, but Katsuki stops completely, stiff, eyes wide. In his moments of desperation, when he's crying out of his mind, Izuku is calling his name. Not Ura-Bitch, not half and half, not eyebags, him. Kacchan, Katsuki Bakugou. 

He'll just have to hope Izuku will forgive him for this.