16 - Stay close Pt. 2

That should have been the end of it. But the thoughts just kept getting worse and worse. Izuku would go to a classmate and talk about something probably school related, and alarm bells would ring in Katsuki's mind, telling him to take Izuku away. He trusts his own gut, so he does.

He does it over and over until Izuku just gives up, having the extras come to him instead. Still, it pisses Katsuki off. He can't go one second without texting Izuku, knowing where he is and what he's doing and if he's with anyone. Lucky for him, they both already spent so much time together he has rarely needed to go and follow Izuku to see.

He isn't stalking him. Izuku is his boyfriend. Plus, it's not like he's doing anything bad. Just making sure he's safe and not talking to some fucking extra behind his back. But Izuku is glued to his side almost 24 7, hugging his arm or holding his hand.

Katsuki likes when it's like this because he doesn't have anything else to worry about. Izuku is here and he isn't leaving any time soon. But just to be safe, he needs to make sure that he can't. He can't lock him inside his house, he would if he could, but he can't. Hes thought about it in his head over and over, but it never worked out.

So, the next best thing would be to tie Izuku to him. Though that wouldn't really work, Katsuki had a better idea.

"Um kacchan? What is this?"

Katsuki had handed the collar to him, complete with a leash. It was all black, with 'KATSUKI' in bold orange lettering. This way, Izuku could still move around somewhat, and Katsuki would feel better because Izuku would be, in a way, in the palm of his hand. Gripped tight.

"A gift. I want you to wear it all of the time. You can take it off only when no one else is around. Ill let you take it off when auntie or any of my parents are around too."

Izuku stares at him, the confused look still on his face, then looks at the collar in his hands. His bangs are covering any expression from the angle Katsuki's at. In a small voice Izuku mutters.

"Is this why you've been so worried?"

Katsuki looks away, quiet. He folds his arms over his chest and nervously answers.

"So, what if it is."

He knew that Izuku wouldn't want to. Of course, he wouldn't. Someone would have to be crazy to go along with this, Katsuki was fucking insane for even getting this far into this. Now Izuku was going to think he was crazy and did not want to date anymore. First, he's going to get all dry, not really touching on the problem and then leave suddenly. God this was such a bad fucking idea-

There is the sound of a small click and Katsuki finally looks at Izuku. His cheeks are dusted in red, and his eyes are focused hard on the floor. The collar is around his neck, and his hand is outstretched, offering the leash to Katsuki. A beat of silence passes over them again and Izuku looks at him. He smiles and steps closer to him.

"You're worried I'll leave kacchan, i know you. And if this helps you feel better then of course I'll do it...i love you."

The corners of Izuku's eyes crinkle up from his smiling and it's the most perfect thing Katsuki has ever seen. He loves him. He loves Izuku. Katsuki grips the leash and pulls, Izuku staggering forward. Katsuki slams their lips together and Izuku wraps his arms around his neck.

He really really loves him.