intro

Characters~
-Kim tiyara (y/n) 20 years old last year of a university
She is a innocent, sensetive, emotional, kind and caring
She is helping, and beautiful she is not rich but not so poor she is from a middle class family..

-jeon jungkook , 21 years old last year of a university
He is a cold , emotionless, only care about his own family and his friends and cold towards others...his best friends are taehyung and jimin they 3 are the known as best trios .he don't like girls he thinks that girls are always behind his money are all gold digger..he is very rich in korea.. his father's company was the world's 4 biggest company and Korea's 1st..

-kim taehyung , 23 year old already handling his father's company but still he is learning some business course so he was learning his course in university with jungkook ... He is not cold like jungkook he so friendly to others talkative, kind , caring and he treats jungkook like his small brother,..he is also very rich his father's company is 2nd biggest company in the korea ..

-park jimin , 23 years old same as taehyung he was looking after his father's company and learning more about business from University with jungkook only.. he is Little flirty but kind and caring never think or do bad with someone he is also from rich family his father's company is also a 2nd biggest company of the korea..

-jung hoseok , 24 years old totaly looking after his family business.. he is very cheerful, kind , and caring person he never had been sad or he can't see sad peoples infront of him he always cheerup to all so that no one will be sad he never act cold to anyone .. and yes this man is also rich the 3rd biggest company of a korea is his company..

-kim namjoon , 25 years old he is also looking after his family business but his half family business is out of korea in USA.. so mostly he is in USA only to take care their .. he very intelligent, smart ,kind, calm and caring person he very knowledgeable person in their group about everything..and the 3rd biggest company in korea and famous in USA also

-min yoongi, 26 years old he is also handling his family business .. he is sometimes like jungkook "cold" but mostly savage but that savage side of his is cool~ thats why jungkook always take serious decision from asking him only.. sometimes he caring but its rare its only for his family and friends still rare😅 he is also rich the 4th biggest company in korea is his only..

Kim seokjin , 27 years old this one also handling the family business is really different from others he likes to talk with girls helping them with house chores but never do this because he still single but sometimes or in holidays he help with his mother and give leave to their maids so that he can spend quality of time with his family and helping her .. he is really nice and gentlemen care about everyones feelings never hurt anyone and the elder one in their group and the understandable person also

Soo this only the main characters more characters would be added to it only.. 🙂