part 23

Tiyara saw that her parents were laying on the floor , their clothes are covered by the blood

She was numb.. she took small steps towards her parents and bent at her parents body
She touched her fathers.. hand shake little
Tiyara- a-appa.. a-appa w-wake up.. see i-i c-come t-to y-y-you

Her eyes were already filled with tears..
Than she shake her mom a little

Tiyara- m-mom.. w-wake u-up.. s-stop this a-acting i-i know y-y-you just s-sleeping

Jungkook was standing their and look at her.. he is know that her parents is no more.. and it's because of him he is feeling so bad for her..
He went to her..

Jk- tiyara.. they are no-
Tiyara- shut up.. you go away leave me alone with my parents why are disturbing my parents... Can't you see that they sleeping

She burst out while crying
And now jk's eyes were also filled with tears by looking at her

His phone again rings.. he picks it up and answers the call.

OTP-

Jk- who?

???- so did you get your surprise?? Well this was organised for suga but.. she was your girlfriend i came to know now.. only well.. you are the leader of your group so you should also suffer right.. now you she will feel the pain of loosing some one

JK- YOU!!!! Motherfuker

???- shh shh just go and take care of your girlfriend she must be crying..what if she came to know that this is all done because of you..

(Jungkook was numb at that moment.. that what if she knows.. that this is all done because of him)

He cut the call and look at her..
she was crying so badly.. he can't able to look at her in this state..

Jk- I'll call the ambulance..

Tiyara- their is no need nothing is happened to my parents ok.. their here still here with me.. they can't leave me alone like this.. they know how weak i am.. i can't live without them.. i will also die if they go i have no one..

She was crying while hugging her parents

Jungkook controlled his tears, went her and hug her ...
Jk- tiyara they are no more..
In calm voice

Tiyara- no.. you are wrong they can't leave me like this.. they know that this world is not good how can they leave me jungkook

She cried in his arms and on the other side jungkook blaming himself.. while calming her.. and suddenly she faint..

Jk- tiyara? tiyara??
He looked at her .. he understands that she faint..

He took her in the bridal style and went out from her house.. he opens his car door and made her sit on the passanger seat..

Than he called the police and ambulance and went to his car ..
He sits on the driver seat.. he looked at her.. with the guilt..

Jk- sorry..
And drive to his house..

At jungkook's house -

All of them at dinning table having breakfast while gossiping.. in no time bell rings

Jm- ill see..

He go to open the door and he saw that.. tiyara is in jungkook arms and her cloths are covered with blood and jungkook's clothes also..

Jm- jungkook!! What happened huh.. what happened to tiyara..

Jk didn't say anything and went to his room, and all of them came after listening jimin's voice..
They see that jungkook is taking Tiyara in his arms and their clothes are covered with the blood..

They all went after him..
Jk lay down her and sit beside her..

Jk's mom- w-what happened jungkook?? What happened to her why both-

Jk hugged her mother and cried..

All of them shocked that this jungkook is crying and why?? They never saw him crying

Jk's mom- jungkook my child what happened you making me worried.. tell me..

Jk- eomma.. because of me her parents...

Jk's mom- what happened to her parents jungkook?

Jk- they are killed because of me..

All of them- what??* shocked*

Jk's mom- now jungkook you calm down and take care of her she needs someone by her side.. now their is no one for her..

JK- b-but eomma.. what if she came to know that her parents were died because of me..

Jk's mom- jungkook look at me..

He looks at her..

Jk's mom- you have to face .. now their is no way.. and you have to take care of her.. thier is such a big loose in her life.. now she thinks that their nothing but you have to support her.. and make her strong don't let her feel loneliness ok.. and we all are here we also taje care of her hmm..

Mrs. Jeon was also almost cried while saying all this..

Tae- but who did this?

Jk- i think baekhyun's brother..  he is taking revenge on us.. suga hyung killed baekhyun and saved tiyara from him he saw that and he thinks that tiyara was his girlfriend so he takes revenge from her..

Suga- so this is done because of me..

Jk- aniyo.. this is my plane because me her parents died..

Jk's mom- leave this.. don't blame yourself now look at her also.. now you all have care about her how she live without her parents...

They all are look down with their sad face.. and guilty..

Suddenly Tiyara wakes up and all of them look at her..
Tiyara- no.. eomma appa..

She look around and stand up from the bed, went to the jungkook...

Tiyara- j-jungkook you know i had a dream that my parents are died and you and me were their too..

She chuckled
All of them are looking at her with their eyes which are filled with tears now.. by looking at her in this state..

Tiyara- j-jungkook why your and mine clothes are covered with the blood?

Jungkook wasn't able to speak and his eyes were already filled with tears

Tiyara- that was dream!! Right jungkook? I know my parents are waiting for me right?
She asked him

Junkook shake his head as no

Tiyara- why are you shaking your head they at home right?

And now she understands that was not dream..
She burst into tears and jungkook hugged her..

Jk- s-sorry...

Tiyara- eommaa appa.. how can you both leave me like this.. you both know that i can't servive alone

She was crying badly and all of them also gets emotional by looking at her..

Jungkook mad her sit on the bed while tiyara is not leaving him.. she is still hugging him tightly.. she was trembling.. and crying hard..

Jk's mom- i think we should leave them..
She tells to others and they leave both of them alone in the room..

Tiyara was sleep while crying and jungkook was still hugging her..
After he sees that she is asleep he made her lay on the bed and about to leave
But
Tiyara*in her sleep*- don't leave me.. eomma appa
Sobbing while sleeping..
Jungkook decide not to leave sit beside her

After some seconds he also sleeps beside her.. while holding her hand..

Annyeong!!..