part 13

Tiyara pov-

It's lunch time.. when jk insulted me i ran out of the art room and  went to the rooftop... I was alone there.. i think..
I sit down near the railings and look at the view in front of me..
I was thinking about what jk said earlier in the art room.. my eyes filled with the tears..
Me- I look like a s...slut..😔t..that w..what he t..thinks a.. about me.. w..what did I.. I do to h..him
Now i was crying hard...

Jk pov-

It's Lunch time..
Well i didn't talk to anyone here all of them afraid of me.. because they know that
WHO I AM!!
I was eating my lunch at my permanent sit.. i done with my lunch i decide to go the rooftop.. well it's my routine after the finishing my lunch i go to the rooftop.. because that is a peaceful place in the whole University..
I was at the rooftop.. then i Heard somethin.. like someone is crying..
Urgh!! Wtf..
In the morning that girl and now here also i think i should kill that person who was crying at my peaceful place
When i go and see that who was crying i saw.. that same girl..
Idk her name yea.. that slut.. 🥱
Why is she always crying don't know...
I listen she was saying something like why i call her slut ..
Whatever... I have to shuuu.. her from here this is my place..
I went to her..

Jk- hey.. you..
She looked at me
Tiyara- w..what.. *wiping her tears*
Jk- why are you sitting her.. don't have another place.. this place is so peaceful and here you're came to cr-
She cut off me between..
Tiyara- that's why i came here bcz this place is peaceful.. t..there is no.. body who.. can comfort me.. so.. i..i decide to.. came.. here.. cuz it's peaceful and calm..
I just look at her.. her eyes were red and swollen.. her nose and cheeks were also red and still their is tears in her eyes..
Jk-so? This.. is.. my.. place..
Tiyara- ok then i leave.. sorry
I look at her she was leaving.. i sit there for some minutes then i head to down for my next class..
It's my last than i have no class.. I'm free now
I went to the class.. their i see that slut.. ayishh.. she is the girl I've noticed more than 3 times in a day .. wtf i have to do something with this creep..
But leave it now i have my class now i can ignore her..
I go and sat down on my sit.. and the teacher also came.. she starts teaching us..

Skip time..
This class i also finish i decide to go library cuz I'm free and i have nothing to do.. i can study their and thinks about my painting also..

Sorry for the late update I'm not feeling well 🥺 that's why i update lately..