part 29

Jungkook pov-

We were in the mall and tiyara... was looking for clothes for herself And I was sitting on the sofa on the side And I was on the phone because I had nothing else to do.

I took my eyes away from the phone and looked at Tiyara. She was looking at a dress for a long time..I went to her and asked her...

Jk- what happened?
T- nothing it's a nice dress right?..

She said this while looking at the dress..

Jk- hmm.. do you want?
T- ah.. no no not this one..
Jk- than why did asked?
T- sorry my apology..
Jk- hm.. it's okay.. but ik you like it then why did you said that you don't want?

.......

T- who said i like it..

She said after long pause.. I... Think.. she still lives in her daydreaming 🤦🏻.. she went somewhere else.. or other side of the shope.. i was about to go to my previous place but before that i spare a glance on that dress.. and than i look at the price tag.. ohhh that's why.. aish.. this girl thinks that I can't afford this seriously...

I call the manager and tell her to pack this dress.. ik she like this dress

And go to her..

Jk- are you done? Do you want to take something else??

T- umm.. no.. I'm done now..

Jk- but there's nothing you take.. 🙂 you came here to just see the clothes??

T- no it's not like that.. umm can you take me to my home so that i can take clothes from there...

Jk- if you want something from here than take.. why you want to go their..

T- cuz my some clothes are still new I don't want waste my parents money and yours too..

I looked at her.. and think seriously she is different from other girls..

T- and.. i want to take my parents money and some belongings so.. can you take their?

Jk- why not.. but are you sure.. you don't want?

T- no..

But she turned her face towards the place where the dress were that she had like..

Jk- ok than wait for me outside the store

She go.. as i said..

When i came out with a shopping bag in my hand.. she look at me and than my hand..

T- did you buy yourself a dress?? 😕
Jk- umm yeah..
T- wha- really..

And than she starts laughing
I looked at her.. well she looks better when she laugh..
I back to reality 🙂

Jk- yah.. not for me.. 🙂

T- ohh for you gf? Do you have gf also.. you didn't tell me..
She said with this reaction 😃