part 25

No one's pov-
After Jungkook gave her belt to adjust.. he asked her for lunch cuz it's already noon.. and she didn't have breakfast
And jungkook also didn't have breakfast
But she denied

Tiyara- I'm not hungry you go..

Jk- are you out of your mind.. you are saying that you are not hungry what did you eat till you woke up?? Nothing than how are you saying that you are not hungry ...

Tiyara- I'm not in mood please jungkook..

Jungkook close his eyes and sigh
He got irritated and that's made him angry...

Jk- you-
He was about yell but his mother came into the room

Jk' mom- ohh you woke up..☺️ come let's have a lunch..

Tiyara- uh um.. sorry aunty but I'm not hungry.. I'm not in mood to eat something..

Jk's mom look at her.. give a sad smile and take small steps towards her..

And hug her
At first tiyara got startled by her sudden action but when she hugged her back.. her eyes became wet and tears starts rolling down from her eyes..

She started crying in her arms.. and mrs. Jeon soothing her

Jk's mom- let it out all I'm here don't feel that you have no one ok.. I'm here for you.. i know it's hard for you but my child you have to fight and show your parents that how strong you are.. if you crying like this they also become sad and always worried for you.. do you want that ?

Tiyara shake your head as no..

Jk's mom- than.. what if you don't eat food they will like it? *tiyara shake her head as no* hmm so you should eat and be a strong girl and show your parents ok.. and don't feel that you have no one I'm always their for you as a mother ok.. i will protect you.. hmmm..

Tiyara hugged her tightly and cry
Jungkook was standing their and saw them..

After some minutes Tiyara stop crying and back away from the hug..

Tiyara- s-sorry mrs. Jeon to trouble you..

Jk's mom- yah.. I'm like your mom don't to me like that or i will smack your head

They both chuckled and at the back jungkook is still standing their with his straight face and looking at them..

Jk's mom look at her back and saw his son..

Jk's mom- why are you standing their like an statue..?

Jk- don't you forget me?

Jk's mom- ohh who are you?

Jk- eommaaa!!

Tiyara smile at them

Jk's mom- ok tiyara come let's have lunch  than we have to go somewhere ok ..

Tiyara look at her with a confusion

And jk's mom went out..

Tiyara- you are lucky jungkook *chuckled*
She said this in her low voice but jungkook heard it..

And she went out from the room

Jungkook just sigh and he also went out..

All were on the dinning table and having their lunch and all of them talking to tiyara so that she don't feel lonely..

Mrs. Jeon(jk's mom)- ohh no... I have forgot to call your father jungkook.. I'm sure that he is finding me in the house..

Jk- mom i already text him ... He asked and tell him that you are here..

Mrs. Jeon- ohh thank you my kookie...

Jk- yah don't said that in fron of all

Mrs. Jeon- all of them know that what i used to call you..

Jk- not all

He is indicating tiyara..

Mrs. Jeon- it's okay kookie ☺️

Jk- huhh.. no use to stop you..

Mrs. Jeon- yes.. than why you stopped me?

Jk- my mistake

Tiyara was smiling and thinking about herself that her mom also used to tease her like this.. huh but now..
She look at her plate but not eating her food

Jungkook was sitting beside tiyara.. he saw her that she is not eating..

Jungkook said in his liw voice
Jk- what are you thinking?

Tiyara- nothing

And began to eat..

Jk just sigh.. and eat his food

After lunch..
Mrs jeon- ok jungkook and tiyara you both are coming with me ok..

Tiyara- where?

Mrs. Jeon- at my house or you can jungook's real house..

Tiyara- it's okay aunty-

Mrs. Jeon- yah.. what did i told you earlier

Tiyara- ohh sorry e-eomma

Mrs. Jeon- hmm..

Tiyara- but I'm going back to my house

Mrs. Jeon- but you feel loneliness their come with me stay their i have big house and so many rooms and i like when you were their with me.. this jungkook never talked to me always leaves me alone and do his work 🥹

Tiyara looked at jungkook who was looking at his mother with a weird face..

Jk- oo when?

Jk- oo when?

Mrs. Jeon- always!! You do that ok..

Jk- ok fine..

Mrs. Jeon look at him with so done expression

And tiyara finally decided to go with mrs. Jeon..

Annyeong...