part 15

kim tiyara-
next day..
today woke up late.. so decide t skip my breakfast and directly rush towards my university.. well.. yeahhh my mom.. and dad.. were forcing me to eat breakfast first cuz i'm not looking well.
they cared about me a lot bcz i'm weak..

at university..
i was at right time.. thank god i just skip my breakfast or else i will not be here at time..
their were only few children's in the corridor i was walking towards my locker..
their i see some girls were standing..
and wait lisa was their surrounded by the other girls
I silently go their cuz my locker us their only..
I was not in to talk anyone of them.. and feeling down today also.. i think.. it's bcz of i didn't have my breakfast..
Huh..
I don't why.. i can't sleep early.. why always me who.. wasn't able to sleep and then woke up..late for my university.. 😞
One girl was standing in front of my locker..
Me- can be aside please..
Girl- why tho??
Me- bcz my locker is here.. and i want put my belongings into it..
Another girl came from nowhere..and said..
Girl 2- hey.. you're tiyara right..?
She said in sarcastic way
Me- yea why r u asking??
Girl 2- huh.. cuz i listen from someone that you r going near to jungkook and i want you to stay away from him..
I chuckled in sarcastic way...
Me- hear me out you... Whatever you are.. I'm not interested in him.. and I'm not going near to him.. well who wants to go near a person who don't have manners to talk, to respect.. I'm wondering why are you so interested in him.. nothing is their in him..
That girl pushed on the locker and other grab m hands..
(A/n- hey where is that lisa.. i think she was also their right...🙃)
I was trying to free my hands from them but huh.. I'm not strong enough to do that.. poor me😮‍💨

Girl 2- what you said huh??
She comes near me.. and slap me..
I was shocked.. i look at her..
Me- why-
She again slapped me.. then she punched me my head bumped into the locker she again punched me..
Now i was crying cuz my head is hurts so much i can't bare this now.. 😔
But someone stop them.. i opened my eyes and look it was .

Me- lisa..
Then i remember ohh yes.. she was also here ..
(A/n- then what is she doing here.. is she watching you get beaten.. You have a nice friend tiyara bro🙃)

Lisa- stop it.. guys..
She said it little louder..
Lisa- leave her.. this is not a way how you treat a new comer like this..

They leave me..
Lisa- ok now apologize to her..

They apologize to me..
Lisa- sorry tiyara.. please don't mind them

(A/n- tiyara be like after listening to lisa's concern:- nah nah.. I'm so happy🙃after getting beaten by these bitch)

I just nodded
Me- can you please leave me alone..

They all leave.. from their..

But someone is watching this whole drama ...
And it's jungkook..

Jungkook pov-
Huh.. wow.. this girl is just beaten by them and don't even show anger that what lisa said..
Really!! This girl!! She just beaten bcz of just a stupid thing..
Yea.. i just see the whole drama.. and idk when she came close to me.. i think she came.. i always bump with that slut.. huh.. well she get an treatment..
I don't care..
But she should take some action against him.. aur complaint to the teacher..
Well i have to do suits for her..
I went from their..

??? Pov-
???- well you done great job.. that you beat her...
Girls 2- yea i do only what you said
???- good to hear that.. i will transfer you the money..
Girls 2- okk..
???- now she will stay away from my jungkook..