part 11

Tiyara pov-

Hashh.. i feel so tired...
I went towards my house after jk dropped me..

I rang the bell of my house.. and in a while my mother opened the door.. she looked at me and said..

Mom- ohh my.. sweetei.. where were you..?? 😥You have nychtophobia and you also can't go alone out in the night... What take you this long ?

Me- mum.. can I go to sleep 😔
I said her in my tired voice..

Mom- o..ohh o..ok but are you not hun-

Me- no i already eaten..
I lied huhh.. I've already lost my appetite

Mom- oohh ok then go and rest.. hmm..🙂
Me- yuhh!

I went straight to my bedroom and locked from inside.After closing the door, I stood there for a while and thought what happened today.I fell down on the ground and started crying. I don't know why but I was very scared .... I was feeling very scared remembering everything from past and was crying....

Me- I don't wanna live like this..😭I also want to live a good life without fear .... I am feeling very scared now. .. I don't want to stay in this forever.. 😭
I've cried all night

In the morning -

I wake up in the morning.. As soon as I woke up, my head started hurting very badly.. I see the time in my watch.. I noticed that I got up very early today

I go out of my room and see.. my mother also did not wake up.. so I go back to my room. i think i will ready for my university first..

I didn't feel like eating anything in the morning, so I thought I'd go to university. I wrote a message to my mother so that she doesn't worry about me

And I left for my university.

Junkook pov-

Today I woke up early and thought that today I will go to university early.. Anyway yesterday I could not bring my books from the library..I quickly left for my University....

It was only 6.30 in the morning and I went to university ... I was roaming in the university after taking my books.. I went to my class and saw that someone was sleeping.

I thought who is this sleeping here.. Who has come so early.. huh!!! What should I do.. I thought that I should find a place for my painting.. So I took out my phone and started looking for it....

Tiyara pov-

I came first to university but my head was still hurting so much .. so I thought I should go to class and sleep ... then I went to my class and fell asleep..