Part 28

No one's pov-
Well the another morning.. all of them are on dinning table having their breakfast..

Mrs. Jeon- so.. jungkookeii.. listen to me.. today you are going to take tiyara for shopping.. as you know that she doesn't have clothes..

Jk- but why me? Huh?

Mrs. Jeon- cuz I'm saying and you're going to listen me..

Jk- but i dont want to i have some work to do I'm going to my hyungs home..

Mrs. Jeon- than take her too..

Jk- ahhh waeeeeee~

Mrs. Jeon- justt-

Jk- yea yea ik.. you are to stubborn...

Mrs. Jeon- if you know that than why you always having argument with me huh??

Jk- 😑um- nvm...

----Jk and tiyara were going to meet others---

At bts mansion-
Door opened by the jin

Jin- heyy tiyara.. hry?

Tiyara- I'm fine oppa..

Well jk was already wemt inside ignore the greetings..

Jin- this kid.. i want to spank his spank till he act like normal human being.. always act like cold and rude..

Tiyara just chuckled on his words..
And they both went inside.. in the drawing room hobi.. sugaa.. and jimin were seating..
And jungkook also joined them..

I went to them..

Hobi- ohh heiiii tiyara
Jm- heyy tiyara
Suga- hello there..

Tiyara- heyy

Hobi- have a seat.. and tell how are you now ?

Tiyara- well the pain as usual i can't shuu!! That in a day but i feel better.. but still I'm missing my parents.. but Mrs jeon is so.. sweet and nice she took care of mine like a mother..

Jm- yeahh she takes our care likea mother.. she is so.... Sweet.. gentle and lovely..

While on the other side jungkook is staring tiyara when she was describing how his mother took care of her..

And this is noticed by suga..
Meow meow~😺

While they were talking v and rm came down they noticed that jk and tiyara was their they greet her..

All were talking to her but one person is there who is just looking at everyone and being all quiet..

Suga!!!!! He again noticed but this time he spoke..

Suga- jk what happen? I've noticed you that from starting you came didn't spoke a word ... Is something troubling you?

Now all eyes were on jk and jk's eyes were on tiyara.. before suga was asking this jk was staring tiyara only and now... Everyone catch him😹

Jk- h-huh.. anii.. i was thinking something.. just random thoughts..

Jin- sure?

Jk- yeaahh.. ok guyz we are leaving i have to take tiyara for shopping mum has forced me to do that cuz tiyara don't have clothes she have to weary clothes..

Jm- oh that's nice.. you should go..

Jk- yes..

And then they leave from their..

-At mall-

They both entered the mall..

Jk- listen to me.. don't leave my side even a second cuz it's dangerous.. as you know I'm a mafia..

Tiyara- but why this mall is so empty..
She said this while looking around and she got a reply from a jk is just a chuckle.. and she looked at him in shock

Tiyara- d-did you ??

Jk- what you or whom will do huh?
He smirked..

Then jk take her in Gucci Store..
Jk- go take what you want..

Tiyara- uh.. sorry but I can't thus store is so expensive i cant take..

Jk- ik you want.. you can take.. i will pay..

Tiyara- but i don't want to.. why should i waste you money to buy the clothes..

Jk looked her with simple face which have no emotion..no reaction..

Jk- then.. from where?

Tiyara- any simple.. store..

Then they both go the simple store where have average rate..

Jk was amazed by her character that all girls like to buy expensive things.. she just denied the big brand ... Golden opportunity she has lost.. ok.. whatever..