1

Scene starts from Jail where Ranbir was arrested in fake case....

Maya while crying - Inspector Sir , he tried to mollest me.
Ranbir - Sir , Trust me. I haven't done anything.

Rhea - Yes , Ranbir can't do anything like that. He will never touch a girl like her. She is not even hot.

Alia - Exactly!! She is lying i am sure.
Alia smirked.

Rhea whispered in Maya's ear - Say something to create a scene so that I can win everyone 's heart by saving My Ranbir.

Maya - Why will i lie? I also a girl and why will i take my reputation on risk?
Sir , Pls try to understand he really tried to mollest me....

Prachi - Shut Up Maya! He will never do anything like this. Sir , I am Ranbir's PA his Personal Assistant. And he can't do anything like this. And you can also ask his Employees you will come to know the truth. He always respect the girls. He loves his mother alot. A guy like him will never mollest a girl even not in his dreams.
( To Maya ) - And you , do you have any proof?

Maya - Prachi , Look at me. Can't you see the pain in my eyes. Sir , I knew it no one will believe me. Prachi , you are a woman and still you don't know how much a girl 's reputation matters to her and her family. You are disrespecting women community.

Prachi - Sir , I am not dis respecting her but i just need some proof. Why always a boy have to prove his innocence? Sir , Trust me he can't do anything like that.

Maya - I need justice sir.
Prachi - If this is the matter then sir i request you to please give us some time so that we can prove that Ranbir us innocent.... But sir pls don't move to any conclusion until we get the proofs....

Inspector - Prachi is right. We don't have any proof to arrest Ranbir. That's why , because of you Prachi only because of her i am giving you two days to prove that Ranbir is innocent.

Prachi - Thank you so much Sir.... And i am sure everyone will know soon that he is innocent.
Pallavi - Beta , thank you so much.... Because of you Ranbir is out of the jail.
Prachi - Aunty , this is my duty. He helped me alot , now it was my turn. And also i know a boy who is having such a good mother can't do anything wrong.
Pallavi - And i also know that a boy who is having such a good friend will never get into any trouble. His friends will always save him and they will always stand by his side in any situation. Thankuu once again!

Rhea fumed seeing their bond.
Rhea - Whenever i tries to do something good so that i can become happy then always this Prachi ruins everything. Oh God!! What should i do to get this Prachi out of my life.
Alia - Rhea , Sweetheart don't worry. Ranbir will be yours only and i can assure you that. Just do one thing , try to find the proof so that you can prove Ranbir's innocence and try to win everyone's heart.
Rhea nodded.

Rhea - Look Pallavi aunty , i told you na , Ranbir will come out of this jail.
Pallavi - Yes , all because of Prachi.
Pallavi kissed Prachi's forehead.

-------

At Night

Kohli Mansion :

Ranbir was trying to sleep but unfortunately he was not able to.

Ranbir - Firstly , I am not able to sleep and secondly , Prachi is not going out of my mind. Seriously , Prachi Arora from today my love increased more for you. I love you so much Chikchiki. How smartly you saved me today.
Pehle toh i thought , after Maya's allegation you will think i am so cheap and disgusting but in police station when you took my side i fall more for you.

" Toh when are you going to propose her " said someone from behind.

-------

Arora house

Prachi 's room :

Prachi was applying her cream.... That's when Shahana came to her.

Shahana - Pehli Pehli Baar Milaata Hai Yehi
Seene Mein Phir Aag Lagaata Hai
Dheere Dheere Pyaar Sikhaata Hai Yehi
Hansata Hai Yehi Yehi Rulaata Hai
Dil To Paagal Hai Dil Deewana Hai Dil To Paagal Hai Dil Deewana Hai....

Prachi frustratedly - Shut Up!! Why are you singing this song.... Ek toh teri awaaz bilkul fata speaker aur upar se itni teez yeh gana gaa rahi hai..... Frustrate mat kar.....

Shahana - Oh! So i am frustrating you....
Prachi - Yes you are.
Shahana - hmm , why are you hiding from me? You can tell me.
Prachi - what? I am not hiding anything.
Shahana - You are hiding something from me Prachi and i know what is that.
Prachi - Oh!! So can you pls tell me what am i hiding from you.
Shahana - You got frustrated not because of the song but because you were thinking about Ranbir and that's when i disturbed you that is why you got frustrated.
Prachi blushed slightly.

Prachi - Kuch bhi!? There is nothing like that. Why will i think about him?
Shahana - Because you love him.
Prachi - Shahana , Ranbir is a good person i agree and....
Shahana - And you love him and you will agree soon.
Prachi - Acha okay listen, yes i like him. But I can't say i love him.
Shahana - You like him? Wow. Soon , you will start to love him also.... I like him to I love him.

Prachi - Listen , he is cute and handsome. Maybe this is just an attraction.
Shahana - Prachi , if this is an attraction only then you didn't have helped him today. Trust me Prachi , Take time and soon you will realise that you love him.
Prachi - Shahana i can't predict what will happen in my future but one thing is for sure that girl would be very lucky to have him in her life.
Shahana - and that girl will be you Prachi. We can't predict the future but i am sure Ranbir loves you and if he loves and you also love him then no one can stop you from being each other's.

Prachi - Leave it. Now sleep , tomorrow we have to find out the proofs to prove my Ranbir's innocence.....
Shahana - What just you said? My Ranbir.... OMG prachi look , from now only you are claiming your rights on him....
Prachi - Sorry!! I said it by mistake. And you pls don't run your mind unnecessarily.... Go sleep.

______

This is my new story which will end soon after 2 or 3 updates . That's why i will update it regularly.... Also this is my first story in English 😂😅.... And i know i have done mistakes but pls forgive me.

Do share your opinion if you will like it then only i will continue it otherwise i will delete it....

Sorry for the grammatical mistakes.

Do votes and comments ❤️....

Take Care!
Bbye!!

And I know i am late for it , but happy new year everyone.