17

Ranbir's room :

Aryan - Ranbir , I am sorry.
Ranbir , confusingly - Sorry? For what?
Aryan - Because of my sister Rhea and Mom , you and Prachi both got into the trouble. They both were troubling you alot.
Ranbir - Are you mad? You are my best friend and brother. Because Alia Aunty and Rhea are at the fault it doesn't mean you have to regret about it. 
Aryan smiled at him.
Aryan - Thanks! And take care. I am going to my room. Okk bye!
Ranbir - Bye!
He left....

Ranbir looked at the watch and sat down on the floor near the bed.
Ranbir , to himself - I will not let that Rhea do anything against Prachi. Rhea you will have to pay for your deeds you did.
His thoughts were broken when he heard Prachi's voice who was coming inside his room. He looked towards her.

Prachi was looking lost. Ranbir went towards her and he wrapped his fingers of his hands around her wrist which made her look at him. When her eyes met his. She immediately hugged him.
Ranbir after wrapping his arms around her - Is everything okay?
Prachi nodded no.
Ranbir , softly - What happened?
Prachi looked at him with her teary eyes - Mr. Mehra... He is my father.

Ranbir , shockingly - What?
Prachi - Yes! When i was going to meet Maa. I heard her conversation with Mr. Mehra.
She told him everything.

Alia's room :

Rhea , happily - Buji , Prachi's mom is my mom as well.
Alia was shocked as she was expecting that Rhea will burst her anger out on Pragya once she will come to know about her being Rhea's mother but here her niece was getting happy.

Alia , manipulatively - Why are you happy then? You should take your revenge from her. You should have pushed her out from here. That Pragya snatched your Dad's happiness. And Because of Prachi your mother left you.

Rhea smirked at her - You are right buji. But i will take my revenge from Prachi. The way she snatched my mother from me i will snatch Ranbir from her. And she herself will give me Ranbir. My Ranbir.
Alia , confusingly - What are you going to do?
Rhea - Will tell you soon but for now. Good night and Sweet dreams.
She left saying this leaving the confused Alia.

Pragya's room :
Abhi - You are crossing your limits now.
Pragya - And what about you? Listen Mr. Abhishek Prem Mehra , Prachi is my daughter and I will not listen anything against Prachi.
"And what about me? Who i am to you then" A voice came from behind. Pragya and Abhi turned towards the door and found Rhea standing there.

Rhea hugged Pragya - you know what , i missed you alot , Mom.
Pragya got emotional seeing her another daughter. Although Rhea has done wrong with her sister but still she is her mother , whom she is meeting after 21 years. How could she stop her tearing which were coming from her eyes. How could she stop herself from hugging her daughter. How could she stop herself from loving her. NO, she couldn't.

She hugged her daughter who was sobbing in her arms. She started to stroke her hairs with her hands.

Back to Pranbir :

Prachi was crying in his arms while he was stroking her hairs with his hands. He was getting hurt seeing his love's condition. For a few minutes there was just silence all around in the room. Only thing which anyone could hear is: Her cry.

Ranbir , softly - Shh!! Now no tears.
Ranbir made her look at him and he moved his hands towards her to wipe her tears. After wiping her tears , he kissed her forehead.
Ranbir - Just look at me. I know you hate your father and you always considered Chief as your father.

Prachi - I did considered him as my father but not now. I hate him more. He was my fatherly figure as long as he trusts me but when he came to know about us that we love each other he is just hating me. I will not accept him as my father.
Ranbir - no one will force you to accept him. Decision will be yours.
She smiled at him.